Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2020, 10:21 AM

923 posts, read 526,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post
Black people do not see anything wrong social programs, lifelong welfare, babies by different fathers and without marriage, rioting when we see it needs to be done. Show me where you have more blacks who believe something is wrong with those things. Most do not. Another poster on another thread even makes the claim that blacks have killed more people with knives than whites with bombs, drugs, planes, guns, and all forms of mass murder and genocide. If that's the case, then whose decision was it to bring us and cause white people so many problems? Not ours. And of course, blacks haven't done nearly as much killing as whites, and certainly have not taken anyone over anyone else's continent.

Blacks living in 'the hood' don't want white culture, and most of us have demonstrated in our preferences and actions NOT to value anything the same as whites. Sure, many blacks prefer European lifestyles, so they go where the white people are, but that is not natural to the majority of the black people brought over after being sold off by our own.
Thank you for that information, I did not know that about the majority of black people. I guess all of my friends and their families were the opposite of the majority of black people, but then again it's been close to 25 years since I've talked to most of them. Time fly's.

Take care of yourself and be careful.
H&K

Old 06-18-2020, 11:20 AM

4,143 posts, read 1,874,153 times
Hate speech, racism or bashing of ANY sort will NOT be tolerated.

Thread closed for moderator review.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates