Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2020, 09:57 AM

9,611 posts, read 9,928,308 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mwalton87 View Post
Trust me, the spike will have more to do with all you clowns who went out on memorial day marinating in pools with each other, tongue kissing your cousins, and meeting in groups to complain about wearing masks. You can't stop what is happening. Everyone who isn't trash will learn that you are and you'll never live it down. You have to convince yourselves that the WORLDWIDE protests are somehow an isolated minority when it's thousands of times bigger than anything your clown in chief can inspire and need to believe the lies your idiot bunker baby tells you just so you can sleep at night. Your impotent rage and the amount of idiotic misinformation you morons absorb on the subject is hilarious. Can not wait for the world to see you people for who you are and you're only able to find work with other racist cowards as you're all slowly but surely banished from intelligent society.
Welcome as well!! Thank you for bringing such thoughtful and inspiring commentary to our discussion. Without your insightful input, we would have all been lost!

Old 06-08-2020, 10:30 AM

13,261 posts, read 8,085,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
There's good that will always arise from the bad, and bad from the good. I haven't practiced social distancing or worn a mask since the Virus made news.

I have to chuckle when I hear people say they endorse peaceful protests, not violence, but yet, blocking roads is also a peaceful form of protest, but all of a sudden you hear the cries: No, not That kind of peaceful protest!

If these protests don't produce a spike in Virus deaths, it's going to leave many people disappointed/disillusioned, particularly the pandemic extremists.

Amongst my friends and family, we've decided that if it DOESN'T produce a spike, you're not going to see much reporting on the virus anymore, period.

I live in Missouri, and when that ONE swimmer came down with Covid, at Lake of the Ozarks, it made national news. Soooo...just one guy? Why haven't we heard more about that guy? SURELY he wasn't the only one, right? I mean, what they did was so terribly dangerous...where are the rest of the infected? They walk amongst us!

Old 06-08-2020, 10:34 AM

61,286 posts, read 87,617,119 times
A very true post the c19 panic if true the riots should have produced a spike
But so far no spike -many have noticed this

Old 06-08-2020, 01:19 PM

838 posts, read 569,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
A very true post the c19 panic if true the riots should have produced a spike
But so far no spike -many have noticed this
Where do you get this info from? Riots began 2wks ago, It takes a min. of 14-days for symptoms to appear and for there to be a spike there would have to be an uptick in those same people testing and coming out positive.

By all means, Go out there and lick as many door-knobs as possible.

Old 06-08-2020, 01:30 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,617,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkness View Post
Where do you get this info from? Riots began 2wks ago, It takes a min. of 14-days for symptoms to appear and for there to be a spike there would have to be an uptick in those same people testing and coming out positive.

By all means, Go out there and lick as many door-knobs as possible.
Would it be ok if I just stick with ice cream

Old 06-08-2020, 08:25 PM

3,226 posts, read 6,653,623 times
Quote:
Trust me, the spike will have more to do with all you clowns who went out on memorial day marinating in pools with each other, tongue kissing your cousins, and meeting in groups to complain about wearing masks. You can't stop what is happening. Everyone who isn't trash will learn that you are and you'll never live it down. You have to convince yourselves that the WORLDWIDE protests are somehow an isolated minority when it's thousands of times bigger than anything your clown in chief can inspire and need to believe the lies your idiot bunker baby tells you just so you can sleep at night. Your impotent rage and the amount of idiotic misinformation you morons absorb on the subject is hilarious. Can not wait for the world to see you people for who you are and you're only able to find work with other racist cowards as you're all slowly but surely banished from intelligent society.

Other racist? But, but, but.....I'M BROWN!! I'm Latino! Surely, the KKK-Neo Nazi-White Supremacist are going to hire me!

Old 06-08-2020, 09:38 PM

16,759 posts, read 8,744,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukrkoz View Post
I'll take this thread seriously, when I shall see 1. governors 2. all those politicians on Tv 3. all those pseudo experts say same. Otherwise, you can say whatever you want to HERE but, I am sure, you wear a mask when you go out...
You cannot be serious!

How about this as one of many examples?

Yes, that is good old Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, a Democrat who scolded people for a lack of social distancing, who wanted to go back to work, be with sick loved one, or conduct "non essential" funerals for family and friends.
But if it suites her political career or ideological beliefs, her orders can be ignored.

This article covers all sorts of liberal/leftist hypocrisy;

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...pocrisy-304435

`

Old 06-11-2020, 12:41 PM

1,056 posts, read 1,285,105 times
Quote:
Any reason why you feel the need to call people childish names to make your point? How about writing in words that adults (AKA conservatives) can understand. Your post would maybe, have a bit of merit then. I know its hard, but if you try, you can do it.

Old 06-11-2020, 03:26 PM

5,358 posts, read 3,253,449 times
Deleted...crossed the line into politics and I don't believe that's allowed here.

Old 06-11-2020, 03:53 PM

19,165 posts, read 27,792,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post
Hahahaha. NOPE, I do not wear a mask when I go out, ever. Didn't in the beginning or end, don't try and project.

Not projecting. I do not wear it outside of employment either. Unfortunately, this is free country. Thus, every landlord and business have RIGHT to create their own rules of behavior for their tenants and employees.
Thus, I work in a hospital situation that REQUIRES us to wear masks and Property Manager - not have more than 2 people per elevator.

So, there is freedom and there is paycheck.

But, otherwise, I do absolutely agree - by now, protestors should have been in thousands either dead or on ventilators.
Yet, as I said - we can say HERE all we want to. Until governors, presidents, CDC, police, landlords and whoever else has desire to say so, does not confirm that COVID was bunk and smoke screen - it is idle pixels on the display.
Means squat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates