Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2020, 11:13 AM

3,354 posts, read 1,184,358 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodpete View Post
You forgot to add that they pay for all the freebees the "other" folks get for a lifetime.

Yeah. "Stuff." That's what worries you most. The "stuff."

Nobody else other than whites ever pays for anything... oh no way.. Sure.

Old 06-06-2020, 11:40 AM

7,132 posts, read 9,139,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post
Well there you have it. How it really is.

Young whites have everything in the world to fall back on just in case. They have big families and most have been "networked" from birth just in case the family isn't around. They are often rewarded just for having blonde hair and blue eyes along with being tall and thin for the cameras. They just happen to be born with natural characteristics that every other race is happy to mingle and do business. The entire world is on their side, catering to them, trading with them, profiting along with them, and yet they blame black people for the global decisions of whites and everyone else.
That's white supremacy in a nutshell. The White/European decended peoples have been able to convince the world they're the good guys even after centuries of colonization and global war. It's actually impressive to me. The deceit and the gaslighting. It's stunning. Obviously, a lot of it has to do with money. Who doesn't want money and the west has the most of it. Still, everything you say is right and they know it.

Still, going back to just the context of America and rioting/looting, white business owners will be keen and willing to overlook the mistakes that young white people have made early in their lives at least more so than a Black or Hispanic person. Naturally, a group of people are going to want to safeguard their future generations so I don't neccessarily blame them for that because I expect every race to do that for their own.

More what I'm trying to say is...don't worry for the young white people rioting/looting because they're bored. They'll be fine. In fact, this thread is proof of that. You're specifically worried about the white people looting/rioting...not anyone else which means you already have a genuine concern for them and their futures. You see them as the ones who can be "saved".

Old 06-06-2020, 01:13 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,710,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant131531 View Post
White people will be fine. White supremacy and the western hegemony will never allow whites(young at that) to suffer before minorities. Despite all of the younger white people looting and rioting, most of America is still blaming it on black people.
When I run background checks for many white candidates, the usual stuff that gets picked up are drug offenses, driving while intoxicated or under the influence, and other misdemeanors. Because many companies have strict guidelines they can't be considered for the job. This is why I'm seeing a larger drop off of young white male workers the last few years. Many companies will take the lesser candidate if they have a cleaner record.

This is also why blacks are the minority because few have the background that can get by a credit and background check for corporate employment. Someone may have no criminal record but with a low credit history even when they are in their late 20s is gonna be hard to get a corporate job. They people would have no problem getting into smaller companies.

Old 06-06-2020, 01:27 PM

10,213 posts, read 14,836,946 times
What about all those white protestors and looters?

Again, the media supports the idiotic notion that there is a connection between "peaceful, free speech protests" and looting, burning and rioting ... and the idiots believe it.

The latter has nothing to do with racial or social injustice, race or anything other than a bunch of thugs and thieves out vandalizing the property of innocent people for their own personal gain. Whether the folks running down the street with bricks, Molotov cocktails and stolen TV's are black, white ... or green, is totally irrelevant.

Old 06-06-2020, 01:29 PM

6,801 posts, read 4,243,396 times
Quote:
That's white supremacy in a nutshell. The White/European decended peoples have been able to convince the world they're the good guys even after centuries of colonization and global war. It's actually impressive to me. The deceit and the gaslighting. It's stunning. Obviously, a lot of it has to do with money. Who doesn't want money and the west has the most of it. Still, everything you say is right and they know it.

I hate to tell you this but the history of the whole world is one of war and oppression. China, Japan, India, South America, Africa..killing and oppression were there long before the white man ever stepped foot there.

I honestly don't know how anyone thinks going down this path of racial division and scapegoating is beneficial for the future. I'm not sure if you realize this but the laws of the United States are race-neutral at this point in time. You might compare them to South Africa's Apartheid laws or Nazi Germany's race laws to see what actual white supremacist legislation looks like.

If attempts to create a future free of racial strife are dismissed out of hand as 'white supremacy' regardless...then gee what do you think will happen in the long run?

Old 06-06-2020, 01:48 PM

1,054 posts, read 1,277,283 times
Quote:
White people will be fine. White supremacy and the western hegemony will never allow whites(young at that) to suffer before minorities. Despite all of the younger white people looting and rioting, most of America is still blaming it on black people.
Maybe if blacks would stop throwing the race and discrimination card when they get jobs, employers wouldn't be afraid to hire them. I witnessed it quite a bit when I was working. I also witnessed my boss letting blacks get away with a lot that she wouldn't let a white person get away with. I call that reverse discrimination and it isn't fair. My boss knew that one of the p/t switchboard operators was not doing her job well. She should have been fired but instead was given a raise. I could never understand that. And she was one of the most racist people I ever met. One day I was looking at the board that was next to her desk and noticed that the police test was going to be given soon. So I mentioned to her that she should take the test because its a great career and she would probably pass. She got mad and said "Why, because I'm black!" I never even thought about the color of her skin. She was in very good shape so I thought she would pass the agility testing with flying colors. I was really surprised she came back at me with that remark but I decided that she is her own worst enemy since no one in the office got along with her.

White people hated white supremacists as much as black people did. I say that in past tense because after this past week and what the Mayor of DC did honoring BLM, some people may think differently now. You bring it all on yourselves because you never know when to stop. Everyone agreed the cop should go to prison for a long time but BLM and ANTIFA turned it into a riot. If the black race honors BLM, then white supremacy should be honored also. They should have a a road honoring them in DC. What's fair is fair. You want equality, right?

Old 06-06-2020, 01:53 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
In my town last Saturday they were equal opportunity arsonists and looters white brown and black
It was Clearly not a black event
However I must give full credit- 2 days later when the group leader stood in front of the San Diego county building and said it was justified by civil war Grievances aka 400 years of oppression

Old 06-06-2020, 02:12 PM

7,132 posts, read 9,139,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYLIER View Post
Maybe if blacks would stop throwing the race and discrimination card when they get jobs, employers wouldn't be afraid to hire them. I witnessed it quite a bit when I was working. I also witnessed my boss letting blacks get away with a lot that she wouldn't let a white person get away with. I call that reverse discrimination and it isn't fair. My boss knew that one of the p/t switchboard operators was not doing her job well. She should have been fired but instead was given a raise. I could never understand that. And she was one of the most racist people I ever met. One day I was looking at the board that was next to her desk and noticed that the police test was going to be given soon. So I mentioned to her that she should take the test because its a great career and she would probably pass. She got mad and said "Why, because I'm black!" I never even thought about the color of her skin. She was in very good shape so I thought she would pass the agility testing with flying colors. I was really surprised she came back at me with that remark but I decided that she is her own worst enemy since no one in the office got along with her.

White people hated white supremacists as much as black people did. I say that in past tense because after this past week and what the Mayor of DC did honoring BLM, some people may think differently now. You bring it all on yourselves because you never know when to stop. Everyone agreed the cop should go to prison for a long time but BLM and ANTIFA turned it into a riot. If the black race honors BLM, then white supremacy should be honored also. They should have a a road honoring them in DC. What's fair is fair. You want equality, right?
White supremacy is more than just one group. It's an entire system built over hundreds of years that ultimately puts white people at the top of the food chain across the entire world and makes the decisions for everyone else. An example is America calling itself "the world police".

Trying to equate BLM to white supremacy is silly because ultimately America is just one of many countries ultimately honoring white supremacy and is apart of the Western hegemony which seeks to uphold the "supremeness of all things western(white)" and keep all white majority countries at the top of the chain.

Ultimately, most don't know they uphold and participate in white supremacy because it's so ingrained at this point which is why I'm actually impressed. White supremacy is ultimately the way of the world right now and if you fight against it, the whole world will be against you(i.e. China).

Old 06-06-2020, 02:17 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,546,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artillery77 View Post
If they loot and riot, they should not have a solid job. A solid job has responsibilities. Whatever circumstance came up, if the goto decision they arrived at was looting and rioting was the answer then their moral compass is very screwed up. Society doesn't owe them a second chance. They are going to have to make their own second chance by creating their own way of giving back to society to where someone is willing to trust them again.

That was well said.

Old 06-06-2020, 02:25 PM

2,540 posts, read 1,034,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RationalExpectations View Post
It is time for the BLM and Antifa movements to apologize for the mass destruction of private property. If rioters had any personal integrity, they would man-up and confess to their crimes, and pay restitution to the private property owners who are their victims.
As a person of color, I am very embarrassed by BLM but even more angry at Antifa. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR VIOLENCE against innocent people in the street who had NOTHING to do with George Floyd’s death. I’m afraid the riots will make more whites for Trump or worse yet a backlash against all people with dark skin.

I do think the riots were more integrated than previous riots as some young people that joined in tha5 woul$ have not otherwise done so were from the frustration from the lockdowns.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates