Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2020, 12:03 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teak View Post
My thoughts exactly. Chauvin and the other rogue MSP police are protected by the police union. This is the crux of the issue. However, this TRUTH is problematic for the Democrats because the Dems in Minnesota are very PRO-union and strongly backed by unions, especially public sector unions.

So it is a dilemma for them, but rather than acknowledge the true problem, they will blame Republicans.
Exactly! And this is the irony that over 95% of blacks vote Democrat which supports the Unions which supports the Democrats (with their $$$) and Police which is according to them killing them and hunting them down. But that might be one a many things that are too complicated to think about - just yell whitey is racist and give me $$$.

Old 06-07-2020, 12:12 PM

23,221 posts, read 29,044,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RationalExpectations View Post
It is time for the BLM and Antifa movements to apologize for the mass destruction of private property. If rioters had any personal integrity, they would man-up and confess to their crimes, and pay restitution to the private property owners who are their victims.
Man-up and confess their crimes? Not going to happen! Now! If you had said Woman-up and confess to the crimes, then that's possible, as women, undeniably, are stronger than men!

With the continuing low fertility rate in this country, employers are not going to have the luxury of discriminating like in the past. In Japan, with their low fertility rate, there's 1.2 applicants per job. And that's eventually going to come to the U.S as well, and many other countries.

Old 06-07-2020, 12:45 PM

1,054 posts, read 1,276,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant131531 View Post
Stop being afraid of white people. This is what they want. They want you to fear them and cower. Who gives a **** if more white people vote for Trump? And? We already had to live with 4 years of him. 4 more years won't hurt. And backlash against people with dark skin? The world is already like that. All non-black people and especially white people have hated you for 400 years and will hate you for 400 more. Get a gun if you're so afraid.
You really are quite the racist, aren't you? You seem to be threatened when you see that there are black people that actually think with their own open, intelligent minds. So what does your liberal mind do, try to make him feel guilty for not sticking with his race.

The backlash against your race is only in your head and what your parents drilled into it. I pity you for living so long this way. When you stop looking at skin color, i hope you realize that there are good and bad people of all skin colors. If you look at life that way, you may let go of all that anger you have for just white people.

What it comes down to is, some people want to live in the gutter, stay angry and place blame. Others want better and take advantage of what others have given financially to help them get out of the gutter.

And your response to my post about BLM was so typical it was laughable. No, no, no, you can't compare BLM to white supremacy. They are different and that's why the black racist mayor of DC can't honor them by renaming a road "KKK Avenue". So hypocritical. Enjoy your big racist "mural", as the mayor of DC calls it because I'm sure your party lost a ton of votes in November bc of it. Everyone is sick of the Liberal's s***, even Liberals.

Old 06-07-2020, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Caldwell View Post
Looting is so last week. They were just criminals taking advantage of the crowds. The out of control rioting going on right now is mostly cops.
I'm sure you wrote that for the "shock" affect bc it is that ridiculous.

Old 06-07-2020, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
Anybody who talks like this is an irrational ignorant and short sighted fool!
Sad that life is so short and he chooses to go through it with such anger and hate for one race.

Old 06-07-2020, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastafellow View Post
On the bolded. If that was the case, they kept it to themselves. White silence equals white consent.
Not everyone feels the need to protest and riot to announce to the world they aren't racist. I don't have to prove anything to anyone. I live my life and treat EVERYONE equally. I judge a person's character by how they treat others and if they are honest. I don't want anyone treating me any different than I treat them. Period.

Everything going down this week is a disgrace bc the supposed reason has been suffocated by the violence. I am also not blind to the fact that the black race would never back me in any way, shape and form. I didn't agree with what that cop did, but I'll let you "adults" go out and destroy neighborhoods and torture/kill puppies. Not my style. I'll stay home and watch everyone make fools of themselves. Knock yourselves out!

Old 06-07-2020, 01:38 PM
2K5Gx2km

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastafellow View Post
On the bolded. If that was the case, they kept it to themselves. White silence equals white consent.
Another ignorant statement!

Everybody watch pretty soon the virtue signaling will be that if you don't bow, wash their feet, protest, or riot with and for blacks YOU ARE RACIST.

Wait for it!

Old 06-07-2020, 02:23 PM

3,154 posts, read 2,068,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post
Well there you have it. How it really is.

Young whites have everything in the world to fall back on just in case. They have big families and most have been "networked" from birth just in case the family isn't around. They are often rewarded just for having blonde hair and blue eyes along with being tall and thin for the cameras. They just happen to be born with natural characteristics that every other race is happy to mingle and do business. The entire world is on their side, catering to them, trading with them, profiting along with them, and yet they blame black people for the global decisions of whites and everyone else.
Thanks, you saved me from a lot of typing. But, you forgot to add that all African Americans are poor and live in sharecropper shacks in the south, with no running water and electricity. You know, like Barack, Colin, Oprah, JayZ, Beyonce, and tens of thousands of others. People that have more wealth and privilege than most white people could ever dream of having. You know, I've heard of these guys called "Optometrists" and some magical invention called "glasses" which are said to correct myopic vision. Perhaps the poster you responded to could take advantage of this.

Old 06-07-2020, 02:24 PM

586 posts, read 314,504 times
Default What about all those white protestors and looters?

Love 'em! Easier to see in dim light so I can aim better.

Old 06-07-2020, 02:54 PM

10,609 posts, read 5,648,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Man-up and confess their crimes? Not going to happen! Now! If you had said Woman-up and confess to the crimes, then that's possible, as women, undeniably, are stronger than men!
My bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates