Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2009, 08:22 PM

75 posts, read 85,745 times

Advertisements

They would rather kill 90 percent of you under the premise of stabilization, then give up their stronghold on the world that the oil industry gives them! And you fools would rather let them!
And for the man who wants stats about the genocides in 3rd world countries! Just look it up. Start with the Sudan and Riwanda! They can do this in these countries because the people have been weakend to the point where total dictatorship is accomplishable! And due to fools like you the U.S. is almost to that point! One more patriot act and there will be no patriots OR RIGHTS!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2009, 08:37 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,729,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godstabilize View Post
There ARE NOT to many people! Its a mathematical fact that the earth can agriculturally sustain COMFORTABLY 14 billion people! The reason why you all believe there are too many people is because of the dense population areas or "cities" that create the illusion of overpopulation when in fact the problem is OVER DEVELOPMENT of these cities. Think about how large and empty some rural areas are. Notice the government owns a large percentage of the rural areas and farmlands that separate the cities throughout the country. This is to keep people from settling in a natural manner and becoming independent by living off the land and farming YOUR OWN FOODS. They keep us from spreading out to control us easily and create the illusion of overpopulation by OVERDEVELOPING already populated areas! People are drawn to these epicenters of society by the need for jobs, which illustrates the extent to which "CAPITAL"ism controls every aspect of civilization! Right now they are seizing privately owned farmlands in Texas to build a transcontinental highway that runs from Mexico to Canada, to aid the institution of the NAU or North American Union. If you don't believe me research it, you will find countless clips from multiple news organizations including cnn,fox,msnbc and others covering the subject! It is a fact!It is about to happen. The fact that you probably don't already know about this should anger you or at least heighten your awareness and cause you to say "hey what's going on".
Seeing as this is an overpopulation forum most of you should already know about the UN's Agenda 21 that is centered around "stabilized development" or in less friendly words "population control" or even less friendly words- "depopulation"... or lets get truthful with it ... can you say "genocide based on the premise of a false population crisis ?" Yes it is a real agenda and here is the official site: United Nations Division for Sustainable Development. Many of you are probably aware of the fact that the advocates of depopulation believe that 500 million is a sustainable number of people to have on earth if not you should do some research. Also research the Georgia Guidestones . Have you not asked yourself why the population has "BOOMED ASTRONOMICALLY" in the past century? Is there any sense behind this? I mean you'd think with the usage of condoms,abortion,birth control, and the rise in infertility rates that the population would have grown faster back in the days of unprotected sex before abortions when people were more fertile right? Then you ask yourself ...if humans have been on this earth for hundreds of thousands of years why were we not faced with this problem sooner? If the population of asia can go from 946 million to 3 billion in ONE CENTURY in an age of abortion and condoms.... Then what is causing this "boom"? IT IS A LIE! The population of human beings has been "stabilized" NATURALLY FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS!!!!!! Many of you are thinking "this guys a moron why is he talking about a North American Union when this is a Global Crisis? I mean cant he see we are a cancer to the earth just look at what we are doing the environment!" My answer: The North American Union is not just a coalition of three countries or a united continent it is a sister to the European Union which is already established. And yes there are plans for an African Union and an Asian Union as well that are openly being talked about. And all of these will be combined to form the New World Order that Bush and countless other leaders have talked about openly and that is printed so blatantly on your dollar bill "Novus Ordo Seclorum" which means New WORLD Order in latin! Open your eyes! As far as us being cancers upon the Earth- This is not true! We are an important part of the world's ecosystem, we are not cancers on the earth... the chemicals and waste released by products that we use which are approved,traded and provided by our governments are the cancers on the earth.We have openly researched and known about clean energy for over a century now. Everyone here knows about hybrid vehicles that cost an arm and a leg. We have energy that is 100% safe yet the need for a multi trillion dollar oil industry again illustrates the control of capitalism. I will not go into the motives behind this world order or try to convince anyone that all of this is true because you all will label me a kook and a "conspiracy theorist" even though it is human nature to conspire and certainly governments have, and always will "conspire".The truth is right in front of you to see. Those of you who advocate "depopulation" I would like you all to know that it will be your death that you are advocating unnecessarily! In order to reach the projected goal of 500 million and to create "stabilized development" we will have to wipe out 93 percent of the population! Ask yourself : is this necessary? Is this truly a "good" plan
ok say the world can sustain 14 billion like you say in this post.. at the rate that we are overpopulating 75 million anualy.... that would mean the earth will reach that number 14 billion in like 60 to 100 years and that is not a long time... that woud sugest to me that we have a problem thats is only going to get worse get the picture!!!! and the reason we have been able to reach the 6.8 billion people range is farming impliments... in 1900 45 percent of the worlds population were farmers it's like 2 percent in the usa now because of tecknowlegy it's speeding up the growth..and living standards will go down as the world overpopulates..

Old 04-23-2009, 08:59 PM

For those of you who are not rich sadomasochist homosexuals just know this:
The type of people who advocate depopulation are: Rich people who are emotionally and morally detached from society, homosexuals, believers in guided evolution for the purpose of "elevating mankind to the next level" or "arian race supporters" who's ideology includes social eugenics. If you know nothing about social eugencis and are not like the peopl above you're probably one of these people:
Generally misguided everyday people fooled by over development and congested traffic in their cities and false stories of "food crisis's" around the world. Or you're fooled into believing your a cancer to the Earth because of our suffering environment caused by.... UNNECESSARY UNCLEAN ENERGY! For those of you who fall under this "misguided everyday person category" just know you are siding with the first group of weird individuals. Yes, that's right you share beliefs with those guys!
Oh by the way social eugenics was a big thing in mainstream 1920's-1930's they tryed to instate eugenics as law in the U.S. then but it didn't fly with the people yet because we had not yet been brainwashed into believing there is too many of us! Now Eugenics is back under the more likable name of "development stabilization" or "population control" under the plause of "leaving room for nature"
LMAO!! Yeah leave room for nature... Says the people who are cutting down the rainforests and draining our fossil fuels!
LOL at ignorance!
If you don't know what Eugenics is, it is the practice of killing or making sterile people who are "genetically less fortunate" AKA poor or have been arrested! It is a practice of mass stereo-typing in the name of pushing mankind to the "next level". Even though it contradicts common sense because common sense tells you that rich people especially those who are born rich and are fed with a silver spoon are less likey to survive in a game of "survival of the fittest"! So if you eliminate the "genetically less fortunate people" your eliminating the strongest groups of people, people that have survived through circumstances that a rich or "genetically more fortunate person" would not be able to cope with and would collapse under the pressure of providing for themselves. And they pass judgement on these "genetically less fortunate" based on external factors that are circumstantial and that show no evidence of an individuals GENETIC POTENTIAL! And genetic potential is the ONLY THING that matters if you're trying to "push us to the next level"! The truth is if you keep only the rich or "the genetically fortunate people" you're actually weakening mankind by leaving only dependent individuals on this earth! All rich people are DEPENDENT on their money! And therefore are DEPENDENT ON THEIR GOVERMENTS!
Case closed until the next fool asks a question!

Old 04-23-2009, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
ok say the world can sustain 14 billion like you say in this post.. at the rate that we are overpopulating 75 million anualy.... that would mean the earth will reach that number 14 billion in like 60 to 100 years and that is not a long time... that woud sugest to me that we have a problem thats is only going to get worse get the picture!!!! and the reason we have been able to reach the 6.8 billion people range is farming impliments... in 1900 45 percent of the worlds population were farmers it's like 2 percent in the usa now because of tecknowlegy it's speeding up the growth..and living standards will go down as the world overpopulates..
Sir... How many people die each year? Who gave you these figures that you so willingly accept as fact? Can you say beyond a sahdow of a doubt that these numbers are correct? If so, please read the following question again and I assure you it will continue to go unanswered. I'm willing to bet you cant even provide an answer that would BEGIN to solve this puzzle! Here it is once more someone please answer it!""""" Here I'll post it again, can you solve it?: "Why,( in an age of Abortion, Birth Control, Condoms, High Infertility rates AND an Increased Death Rate in ALL Diseases) is there an "astronomical boom in population" unlike anything seen in the days when these "stabilizers" didnt even exist and nearly everyone had unprotected sex and their were no abortions" ! Yet the population was fine for 250,000 years plus!!!!! And I'm supposed to believe all this happened in 100 years !!! Riiiight!"""" Answer away!!!!
P.S. why is it people get two sentences into my paragraphs and immediately begin their rebuttal without even finishing the paragraph? It never fails!
I wonder???? Did you get past the first sentence in which this FACT was stated! Hey by the way the other guy who also believes we are overpopulated stated himself that "NATURE WOULD NEVER LET THAT MANY PEOPLE WALK THIS EARTH" Yet u claim it will happen in 60 to 100 years? Why is it people who believe in this overpopulationproblem differ so greatly on their opinions, not only in the solution to the problem, but in the facts surrounding the entire problem itself! could it be because the problem is based on false statistics and your all fed different BS!

Old 04-23-2009, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godstabilize View Post
Sir... How many people die each year? Who gave you these figures that you so willingly accept as fact? Can you say beyond a sahdow of a doubt that these numbers are correct? If so, please read the following question again and I assure you it will continue to go unanswered. I'm willing to bet you cant even provide an answer that would BEGIN to solve this puzzle! Here it is once more someone please answer it!""""" Here I'll post it again, can you solve it?: "Why,( in an age of Abortion, Birth Control, Condoms, High Infertility rates AND an Increased Death Rate in ALL Diseases) is there an "astronomical boom in population" unlike anything seen in the days when these "stabilizers" didnt even exist and nearly everyone had unprotected sex and their were no abortions" ! Yet the population was fine for 250,000 years plus!!!!! And I'm supposed to believe all this happened in 100 years !!! Riiiight!"""" Answer away!!!!
P.S. why is it people get two sentences into my paragraphs and immediately begin their rebuttal without even finishing the paragraph? It never fails!
I wonder???? Did you get past the first sentence in which this FACT was stated! Hey by the way the other guy who also believes we are overpopulated stated himself that "NATURE WOULD NEVER LET THAT MANY PEOPLE WALK THIS EARTH" Yet u claim it will happen in 60 to 100 years? Why is it people who believe in this overpopulationproblem differ so greatly on their opinions, not only in the solution to the problem, but in the facts surrounding the entire problem itself! could it be because the problem is based on false statistics and your all fed different BS!
where the hell do you get your facts!!!!! the future generations will all be living in poverty within 100 years is all ready hapening..... are you a god and you can see all the world simatainiouslly!!!! to know what the truth realy is... no you get your info just like everybody els. all you need is eyes to see what's realy happening.

Old 04-23-2009, 10:03 PM

42,554 posts, read 86,954,125 times
Default Is the World Over-populated? (2)

Hopefully without the cut/paste diatribes being repeated.

Old 04-24-2009, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
Let's be more than the lemmings, chimps and the rest of the life forms on this planet.
Why? Lemmings and chimps are doing no harm. Are we?

Old 04-24-2009, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
i agree with you. but what we are doing is wrong....people need to think in a more long term sustainable aproach.. we can't keep growing like we are without some major enviromental impacts on the wild life and our own kind... its' realy stupidity on our part to keep going the business as usual attitude route. the future gens are going to hate us.
OK. Who want's to go first. Who wants to stop "business as usual" and start handing back in all the environmentally-costly knickknacks? It would not be human nature to do that, would it? Which is exactly why the the planet needs to get rid of humans.

Seriously. If we could be sure that the human species would become extinct in, say, 200 years. Who could possibly think, and for what reason, that that would be a bad thing, from any perspective? Global, cosmic, theological, moral, any perspective at all. Convince me that the extinction of humans by the year 2200 would be a bad thing.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
OK. Who want's to go first. Who wants to stop "business as usual" and start handing back in all the environmentally-costly knickknacks? It would not be human nature to do that, would it? Which is exactly why the the planet needs to get rid of humans.

Seriously. If we could be sure that the human species would become extinct in, say, 200 years. Who could possibly think, and for what reason, that that would be a bad thing, from any perspective? Global, cosmic, theological, moral, any perspective at all. Convince me that the extinction of humans by the year 2200 would be a bad thing.
well in other words we are doomed... thats that.. the earth would be probably better with out us..there would be less sufering..

Old 04-24-2009, 10:18 AM

WOW!!! You people really are brainwashed! To the extent of believing the human race should be extinct! WOW!
You have lost your sense of self preservation, the most basic instinct in any creature on earth! You have been fooled into believing humans are cancers to the earth when it is the waste from the unnecessary products that we use, which are approved, traded and provided by our governments! And on top of this the only purpose these products serve is to make mankind as a whole lazy and dependent upon the presence of these products! As for the statement we will all be in poverty in 100 years....Poverty is an artificial concept in and of itself !!! It is a fact that our money is no longer backed by anything and this is why it's value decreases on a daily basis!Money is being printed without anything to back it! Let me repeat that in different words....Money is nothing but paper! A piece of paper used to create the illusion of "wealth" or "poverty" when in fact we are all just people on earth trying to survive. As the value of the dollar decreases people must spend more to get less! So of course we're all going to be poor that's the way it was designed fool! The only people that won't be poor are???? hmmmmmm..... the banks aka the governments! I'm so sure the Rothchilds will be in poverty in 100 years ahhahahaha lmao(sarcasm intended)!Hmm lets see how could they blow a 500 trillion dollar fortune? They can't! Folks its beyond wealth ,it's beyond money! the sooner you realize the money system is a concept geared towards making the people poorer and the governments richer the sooner you'll see the truth! Maybe the rest of us will be poor though. Hey that's the only truthful thing you've said yet! We will all be ppor! But hey if you have it your way we'll all be justifiably DEAD first!!! So the entire argument of future poverty is pointless, considering the solution is to kill us all, it's safe to say a silly coin or a peice of paper is the least of our problems! Poverty is not judged by the amount of food we have on earth like they would like you to believe! It is caused by monetary funds or lack of them which prevents the food from circulating or getting into the hands of the hungry aka poor people! As long as there is less than 20 billion people on this earth and there is a place to plant crops there will ALWAYS BE ENOUGH FOOD! I could go to the woods right now and plant some crops...wait a season and have food to feed my family and ten others! OH WAIT I CANT BECAUSE SOMEONE OWNS THAT LAND AND IS LETTING IT JUST SIT THERE! OH YEAH I FORGOT ITS A NATURE RESERVE OWNED BY THE GOVERNMENT! So i'm not alowwed to have food unless I use a piece of worthless paper to buy it from wal-mart! LMAO point proven!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates