Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2009, 07:10 PM

42,554 posts, read 86,954,125 times

Advertisements

At least on Fox News, he'd be inconspicuous and blend right in.

Old 05-10-2009, 07:22 PM

5,643 posts, read 9,658,081 times
Default I should not have used their definitions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeeee22895 View Post
Thank you dear. You just confirmed for all the leftwingers here that the Pill itself acts as an abortifacient. A pro-abortion person admitted it. Now we are getting somewhere.
Until implantation, there is NO PREGNANCY. You cannot "abort" a pregnancy where there isn't one. They are defining pregnancy at conception, but that is false. As somebody else said, a fertilized egg is just floating down the tube. That is a very, very iffy stage. Anything can happen at that point. Research has shown, as I said before, up to 50% never implant, which is probably why science puts pregnancy at the implantation stage.

Since they are so hung up on pre embryos, are they horrified to know that breastfeeding mothers may be killing their "babies" too? Why would god/nature DO THIS?

Perhaps, they should learn a lesson here from god/nature. The nurturing of the ALREADY BORN takes preference of POTENTIAL, and a fertifilzed egg is very much POTENTIAL, human beings.

Old 05-10-2009, 08:16 PM

14,975 posts, read 16,457,651 times
I wonder whether we'll be seeing a return of the Big E?

Old 05-10-2009, 08:29 PM

18,383 posts, read 19,015,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
I wonder whether we'll be seeing a return of the Big E?
today is mother's day I can well imagine where he is.

Old 05-10-2009, 09:17 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,729,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
today is mother's day I can well imagine where he is.
eeeeeeeeeeee should get some kinda prize from CD!!! what prize do u think he or she should get..you got to give the big eeeee credit for stamina - endurance- speed-stubbornness.. eeee needs to be on the cd wall of fame most post in the shortest period of time etc... eeeee is breaking all kinds of records.. but has he or she changed any mines.

Old 05-10-2009, 10:13 PM

1,336 posts, read 1,531,436 times
Back in late guys. Went to my mom's early, then attended a mothers for life rally. It was great. Beautiful day. One of them had actually heard about this thread!

These are wonderful women. All of them. Of course they bring their husbands and kids. What they share is a love for their families and just a love of life in general. Most of them aren't combative firebrands at all. (I guess they leave that to me). They just want to protect babies. Yes, they are outraged by abortion just like most cogent normal people are, but they combat it through quiet prayer and vigilant marches and rallies. They each seem to have a steely resolve to see this horror that is abortion ended. We all know that women, when they put their minds to something, can be very dogged and not rest until the task is done. I'm sure you've seen the women who's child was murdered, and they won't rest until the perpetrator is jailed? Well, I see the same resolve here. Strong, strong women. I think they correctly see every child as part of them. That's why abortion affects them so. In each abortion they hear about, they feel one of their children perished. Nothing can galvanize a woman's thoughts into action like the loss of her child.

Some women in here would be glad to have one-tenth the character the women at today's rally have.

Old 05-10-2009, 10:29 PM

3,196 posts, read 5,395,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeeee22895 View Post
Back in late guys. Went to my mom's early, then attended a mothers for life rally. It was great. Beautiful day. One of them had actually heard about this thread!

These are wonderful women. All of them. Of course they bring their husbands and kids. What they share is a love for their families and just a love of life in general. Most of them aren't combative firebrands at all. (I guess they leave that to me). They just want to protect babies. Yes, they are outraged by abortion just like most cogent normal people are, but they combat it through quiet prayer and vigilant marches and rallies. They each seem to have a steely resolve to see this horror that is abortion ended. We all know that women, when they put their minds to something, can be very dogged and not rest until the task is done. I'm sure you've seen the women who's child was murdered, and they won't rest until the perpetrator is jailed? Well, I see the same resolve here. Strong, strong women. I think they correctly see every child as part of them. That's why abortion affects them so. In each abortion they hear about, they feel one of their children perished. Nothing can galvanize a woman's thoughts into action like the loss of her child.

Some women in here would be glad to have one-tenth the character the women at today's rally have.

Hah--I just won $25!!!! My bet tonight was that eeeeee wouldn't have the gumption to address any of the previous posts. Way to go eeeeeeee!!! Bigotry is good for all!!!

Old 05-10-2009, 11:00 PM

9,912 posts, read 13,900,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcashley View Post
Hah--I just won $25!!!! My bet tonight was that eeeeee wouldn't have the gumption to address any of the previous posts. Way to go eeeeeeee!!! Bigotry is good for all!!!
You should donate it to these folks.

EqualityQuilt: We Heart Planned Parenthood

I must say that eeee has certainly unleashed my "steely resolve" and impecable character and since this thread has unfolded I've squirreling away a set amount for each far fetched and bigoted post he's made, which I intend to donate to a similar organization here. I've also passed the link to this thread on to many of my friends, most of them mothers, and we're starting to get organized ourselves. I think most of us are fed up with these pseudo paragons of virtue and we intend to speak up. I'm quite sure when it comes down to it, we can make more noise.

Old 05-10-2009, 11:21 PM

3,196 posts, read 5,395,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshadow View Post
You should donate it to these folks.

EqualityQuilt: We Heart Planned Parenthood

I must say that eeee has certainly unleashed my "steely resolve" and impecable character and since this thread has unfolded I've squirreling away a set amount for each far fetched and bigoted post he's made, which I intend to donate to a similar organization here. I've also passed the link to this thread on to many of my friends, most of them mothers, and we're starting to get organized ourselves. I think most of us are fed up with these pseudo paragons of virtue and we intend to speak up. I'm quite sure when it comes down to it, we can make more noise.

Great idea--Thanks!!!!

Old 05-11-2009, 04:57 PM

604 posts, read 1,185,785 times
Eeeee22895

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbledeez View Post
I'm still curious.....you didn't respond........
How about people in comas? Vegetables? Brain dead? On a breathing machine? Life support? I guess you would keep them all alive forever. How about a family who has to make the decision whether to keep their loved one on life support or let them go? What if the person wants to go??
....and still no response......Now I wonder why that is.......avoidance? oversight?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates