Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2009, 03:24 PM

9 posts, read 11,662 times

Advertisements

i know u did not start the thread..
its a fact.. i do agree..

calm down .. hhh u r just postin and not convertin..
well.. i love my religion.. and i wont give it up.. i feel sorry for the misleaded ones...

Old 11-18-2009, 03:25 PM

37 posts, read 232,216 times
Quote:
your anti-Christian hatred and bigotry
oOoh gosh you have so much to learn about Muslim ,

first of all how come we try convert people we hate to come to Islam once a person covert to Islam he become as a brother or sister to us , is it a reason to love a perso because of he just chose to convert !! NO..

our religious teach us not to hate other religious or talke badly about them , so that they don't talke about us without knowing , and because not to make a ware , how ever it's our duty to show the miss leading on them

and here is a vidoe shows how should the realation be with non muslims

http://www.youtube.com/v/b_xRqho2naM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0

Old 11-18-2009, 03:28 PM

8,292 posts, read 26,671,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saudigurl View Post
i know u did not start the thread..
its a fact.. i do agree..

calm down .. hhh u r just postin and not convertin..
well.. i love my religion.. and i wont give it up.. i feel sorry for the misleaded ones...
Why do I need to calm down? I'm not fired up. I'm sitting here, in my office, at my laptop - drinking coffee and watching the sunset.

I'm glad you love your religion, and I have not made any effort to try to get you to leave it.

But I do find your use of the phrase, "misleaded ones" to be kind of interesting. Who do you consider to be the "misleaded ones"?

Old 11-18-2009, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceful man View Post
oOoh gosh you have so much to learn about Muslim ,

first of all how come we try convert people we hate to come to Islam once a person covert to Islam he become as a brother or sister to us , is it a reason to love a perso because of he just chose to convert !! NO..

our religious teach us not to hate other religious or talke badly about them , so that they don't talke about us without knowing , and because not to make a ware , how ever it's our duty to show the miss leading on them

and here is a vidoe shows how should the realation be with non muslims
I think you're having a little trouble with the language - or are having trouble following the conversation.

When I wrote "your anti-Christian hatred and bigotry" I did not - and I repeat, did NOT - write that to YOU.

I wrote that to a different member, who IS a hateful anti-Christian bigot.

And by the way, it's entirely possible that I actually know just as much as you do about Islam. The fact that I'm not Muslim does not mean I'm ignorant about the religion.

Old 11-18-2009, 03:40 PM

they r many.. those who know nothin about islam..(who r not muslims) and those who call themselves muslims while they r not.. and those(extrimists) who twist the teachings of islam to match their wrong beliefs..
anythin else seems to b interestin to u..

Old 11-18-2009, 03:45 PM

Quote:
they r many.. those who know nothin about islam..(who r not muslims) and those who call themselves muslims while they r not.. and those(extrimists) who twist the teachings of islam to match their wrong beliefs..
anythin else seems to b interestin to u..
So to clarify, you do NOT consider non-Muslims to be "misleaded ones"?

I mean, are Buddhists "misleaded ones"?
Are Christians "misleaded ones"?
Pagans?

Old 11-18-2009, 03:52 PM

non muslims r misleaded.. coz they r not muslims..they need guidance.. they have to know more about islam.. and when they insist on any other religion.. (other than islam) they r misleaded..
do u want a clear example..
u
so.. wish u guidance man..

^_^

Old 11-18-2009, 03:54 PM

Quote:
non muslims r misleaded.. coz they r not muslims..they need guidance.. they have to know more about islam.. and when they insist on any other religion.. (other than islam) they r misleaded..
do u want a clear example..
u
so.. wish u guidance man..

^_^
So... By your own admission, you believe that Muslims are right, and everybody else is wrong.

Correct?

Old 11-18-2009, 04:10 PM

everyone has his own point of view,, right..!
and we all respect each other's .. right..
i feel and believe that my religion is perfect.. its a universal religion.. its from Allah.. the All hearer.. the creator..the fogiver..
lets calrify it to u ..
if i consider christianity is right.. i would have converted to it.. but i did not.. do u know why.. coz islam is the TRUE religion..
when u choose a religion.. u choose ur life.. coz.. it will guide u.. inspire u .. nd enlighten u..

Old 11-18-2009, 04:13 PM

Quote:
everyone has his own point of view,, right..!
and we all respect each other's .. right..
i feel and believe that my religion is perfect.. its a universal religion.. its from Allah.. the All hearer.. the creator..the fogiver..
lets calrify it to u ..
if i consider christianity is right.. i would have converted to it.. but i did not.. do u know why.. coz islam is the TRUE religion..
when u choose a religion.. u choose ur life.. coz.. it will guide u.. inspire u .. nd enlighten u..
You claim that Islam is the TRUE religion.

What's interesting about this is that Christians feel that Christianity is right, and that anybody who is not a Christian is going to spend eternity in hell. And that includes all Muslims.

So... Who's right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates