Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2010, 11:44 AM

8,182 posts, read 9,211,043 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankinscotland View Post
Oh please Spewing all the garbage about being euthanized because you cost too much is exactly the same garbage coming out of the mouths of the anti-Obama conservatives who are trying to scare everybody.
Just because someone may have a similar viewpoint doesn’t mean they are one of them. I am sure I could come up with a dozen demeaning stereotypes about you based on your posts. But how would that help?

I am not a fan of government healthcare at all, yet I don't give a darn where Obama was born, when McCain divorced or any of the other non-political politics issues. I don’t support conservatives but at the same time I do fear the unintended consequences of government care. There is already a movement trying to limit the types of food we are “allowed” to eat. This is even before we are all paying for each other.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2010, 11:47 AM

8,292 posts, read 26,671,830 times
Quote:
I'm not paying $300 a month for health insurance that doesn't even cover everything and with huge co-pays and deductibles and overpriced prescriptions. I've got what the US needs - an NHS.
Hey - why not answer the simple question: How many Americans are you now claiming are without health care?

You already LIED when you pulled your BS number of 60 million out of thin air. Why not just go for the whole enchilada? You have absolutely no credibility whatsoever anyway.

Old 02-09-2010, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilgi View Post
Just because someone may have a similar viewpoint doesn’t mean they are one of them. I am sure I could come up with a dozen demeaning stereotypes about you based on your posts. But how would that help?

I am not a fan of government healthcare at all, yet I don't give a darn where Obama was born, when McCain divorced or any of the other non-political politics issues. I don’t support conservatives but at the same time I do fear the unintended consequences of government care. There is already a movement trying to limit the types of food we are “allowed” to eat. This is even before we are all paying for each other.
There's absolutely no point in trying to talk sense with a crazy liberal. They put their brains in neutral, and close their ears, when they start spewing garbage like this.

This is the same person who, just a few days ago, was claiming that 60 million Americans have no access to health care.

Reality is a non entity.

Old 02-09-2010, 11:48 AM

Quote:
BS. You can't get all the preventive care necessary on a regular basis free. You're living in lala land.
There is no such thing as FREE. No nation in the world offers FREE healthcare. You pay with either money, quality, accessibility, taxes, economic growth, choice, etc etc.

Old 02-09-2010, 11:59 AM

42,554 posts, read 86,954,125 times
Quote:
There is no such thing as FREE. No nation in the world offers FREE healthcare. You pay with either money, quality, accessibility, taxes, economic growth, choice, etc etc.
Oh, no, Omaha Rocks says I'm getting it free, and so are a lot of other people. Look:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
What does it matter to you? Your health care is free
If Omaha Rocks says it, how can anyone possibly dispute it? He knows everything, including exactly how much I have paid into any and all health plans, and how much I have gotten out it it, and now much I will get out of it in the future. See? Look!

Quote:
Back in the day when you were nominally employed, your deductions didn't cover even a minute fraction of the cost of the health care you're now enjoying for free.
And there's that confirmation again that people are getting free health care. Or at least, that I am.

Old 02-09-2010, 12:06 PM

2,015 posts, read 3,380,275 times
Quote:
I didn't say I got it free. Omaha claims it's free for uninsured Americans.

Old 02-09-2010, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Hey - why not answer the simple question: How many Americans are you now claiming are without health care?

You already LIED when you pulled your BS number of 60 million out of thin air. Why not just go for the whole enchilada? You have absolutely no credibility whatsoever anyway.
The BBC is not out of thin air. As for credibility you have zero, nada, none. Your posts are full of BS.

Old 02-09-2010, 12:30 PM

Quote:
I didn't say I got it free. Omaha claims it's free for uninsured Americans.
Much of it is free to the uninsured but the cost is paid by the rest of us.

Old 02-09-2010, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Much of it is free to the uninsured but the cost is paid by the rest of us.
As I said, the uninsured will not get all the preventive or non-emergency care needed. Free blood pressure or cholesterol tests are hardly enough. Women need mammograms, pap tests, etc. How many uninsured get those free on a regular basis?

Old 02-09-2010, 05:35 PM

Quote:
The BBC is not out of thin air. As for credibility you have zero, nada, none. Your posts are full of BS.
Hilarious! Even the UNITED STATES CENSUS only claims 46 million! But no, the BBC would be more accurate than that!

Oh by the way, even the Census Bureau admits that they added about 10 million people into that number, because they wanted to account for illegal immigrants - even though they admit they had absolutely no clue how many there may or may not be.

Hey - if the BBC told you I had a bridge for sale in Brooklyn, would you send me a couple million dollars?

Hilarious! Utterly hilarious!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates