Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Green Living
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2010, 04:28 PM

9,803 posts, read 16,190,154 times

Advertisements

----libelous,slanderous,defamatory,densive,disparging, combative---

I believe you are describing the raw milk advocates to a " T"

Old 08-10-2010, 05:27 PM

2,544 posts, read 4,282,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marmac View Post
Where is the bullying?
Since you asked...
Quote:
The gullible raw milk buyers refused to beliebe that the raw milk they were buying was harmfull...
...In desperation, he found a new maket-------gullible raw milk buyers from Minneapolis.
We quickly learned your favorite word, and your love of the bold button.

Quote:
Everyone whu buys raw milk.
Sure. Every single one.

Quote:
...The gullible raw milk advocates came out to his farm to buy that rejected milk and brag how nutritous and healthy it was.
There's that favorite word again.

Quote:
...Probably the only way gullible people will learn.
Again.

Quote:
You feed your kids--pet food-- ?

Quote:
There was a reason a guy named Louis came up with an idea of pasteurization.

Mosdt posters forget that !
No, I don't think so. Luckily, we have refrigeration now, unlike when the good Mr. Pasteur was around.

Quote:
based on what people pull out of their " hats" and post on the internet as " gospel" truth.
Including you, I suppose? Are you telling us the gospel truth without bias?

Quote:
Regarding bacteria, interesting that organic processors will reject milk that has too high a bacteria count, yet raw milk buyers are so gullible they will pay a premium for the milk that was rejected by processors.

Simply amazing !
Do you really not have anything else to say? Or any concept of how to have a discussion with others?

Quote:
...Naive raw milk buyers ,like monkeys, cover their eyes and ears and refuse to believe it.

If e-coli was traced back to a beef packing plant, you folks would be posting all about it.

Like brainwashed " lemmings", they believe everything some " kook" sites on the internet proclaim.
Right. So for some reason we should believe you?
Quote:
I tell the truth and expose lies !
My hero!

Quote:
------over bred grain fed dairy cows-----

??????????????

At least I got my laugh for today reading that.

I couldn't figure out what that means.
Perhaps you could tell me what page of a book of anti dairy farming you read that on.
Do you have an actual question or comment?

Quote:
...I doubt any of you posting have a clue. Believe every myth they hear.

Got any more myths you want me to bust?

Quote:
--corn--

Corn has been fed to dairy cows long before I was born( 1945)

Most organic dairy producers feed it also.
Oh, so since it's been done for a long time it must be the best way?

Quote:
---Is it appropriate for the governing body to intervene in the transactions between two consenting parties---

Prostitution comes to mind.

Still a crime in most states
Wow. That's a stretch.

Quote:
I would suggest thbe vast majority of you posters have never been on a dairy farm.

Go once and get educated !
Been there. Worked there. Still don't agree with you.

Quote:
I didn't get my dairy knowledge from reading myths , distortions, and lies in a homesteader magazine.
This is how you categorize anyone who disagrees with you.

Quote:
and his customers from Minneapolis covered their eyes, covered their ears ( like monkeys) and refused to believe that the milk source they used had no processor in the entire state who wanted his rejected milk.

I'll bet that farmer could sell then fresh cow pies and convince them they were eating chocolate pies.
Now if someone disagrees with you they are monkeys who would confuse cow pies with chocolate. Brilliant.

Quote:
I think the thread---jumped the tracks--- with the OP.
Nope. It was a legit post. It was derailed somewhat later by a poster who happens to be a dairy farmer who is gullible enough to believe everything his government tells him, and who seems unable to posit an argument without insulting people..

Old 08-10-2010, 07:02 PM

I certainly would say anyone who buys raw milk from a farmer who had his milk rejected ( due to poor quality ) from an organic processor to be gullible.

Apparently you disagree.

Old 08-10-2010, 07:14 PM

Now , I could understand if he " hoodwinked" innocent people , they found out they were buying rejected milk, and were furious with him when they found out.

But he found people so gullible that after they found out, they still were on his side supporting his decision to sell them rejected milk that the organic processor refused.

PT Barnum said there is a sucker born every minute.

That Gibbon Minnesota farmer had no trouble finding them.

Old 08-11-2010, 01:15 AM

3,043 posts, read 7,709,754 times
Thread closed pending moderator review.

Old 08-13-2010, 04:37 PM

3,106 posts, read 7,374,458 times
Thread permanently closed due to interaction of posters.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Green Living