Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Green Living
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2014, 06:10 AM

6,848 posts, read 7,993,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpoke_TX View Post
You mistake sarcasm for "gross conceptual errors." Bless your heart...
Good excuse.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2014, 02:25 PM

7,280 posts, read 10,951,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCforever View Post
You should not compound your demonstration of ignorance with a demonstrations of meritless ego. 100% of environmental compliance costs are deductible from revenue in determination of income. You should also seek more reliable source of learning. You're learning from a lot of misinformed fools.
The deduction depends on the nature of it.Compliance with regulations for diesel fuel containing sulfur is limited to a 75% deduction. We can argue that the IRS are fools but that topic belongs in another forum. it is also true that the IRS can be considered a questionable source of learning but they do have the power to enforce what they say regardless.

Old 12-16-2014, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post
The deduction depends on the nature of it.Compliance with regulations for diesel fuel containing sulfur is limited to a 75% deduction. We can argue that the IRS are fools but that topic belongs in another forum. it is also true that the IRS can be considered a questionable source of learning but they do have the power to enforce what they say regardless.
Link to IRS regulation?

Old 12-16-2014, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Link to IRS regulation?
Weren't you the one who claimed it was a 100% tax deduction (this would be covered as a cost of compliance) so...when you prove what you said, I'll be more than happy to give you the link. (at least I have one).

Now don't be like the other one and constantly demand of others what you refuse to do yourself.

Old 12-17-2014, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Weren't you the one who claimed it was a 100% tax deduction (this would be covered as a cost of compliance) so...when you prove what you said, I'll be more than happy to give you the link. (at least I have one).

Now don't be like the other one and constantly demand of others what you refuse to do yourself.
So your answer was just bullchit. That's what I thought.

Old 12-17-2014, 03:01 PM

Quote:
So your answer was just bullchit. That's what I thought.
It couldn't be any more than your answer.

More of the do as I say not as I do way of posting. You claimed the compliance tax credits equaled 100% of the cost to comply.

When asked to prove it you could not. However, when someone else says differently, you are all over demanding proof.

Old 12-17-2014, 03:51 PM

Quote:
It couldn't be any more than your answer.

More of the do as I say not as I do way of posting. You claimed the compliance tax credits equaled 100% of the cost to comply.

When asked to prove it you could not. However, when someone else says differently, you are all over demanding proof.
No I didn't I said "100% of environmental compliance costs are deductible from revenue in determination of income." That's Accounting 101.

Old 12-17-2014, 05:21 PM

Quote:
No I didn't I said "100% of environmental compliance costs are deductible from revenue in determination of income." That's Accounting 101.
Your are....

correct, my mistake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Green Living