Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Green Living
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2008, 10:59 AM

2,255 posts, read 5,399,286 times

Advertisements

'Living Water' by Olaf Alexandersson (A Swedish Author who wrote the life story of) 'Viktor Schauberger and the Secrets of Natural Energy'

I've read the book over and over several times and have gotten new points from it every time. The man was born in Holtzschlag, Austria in 1885 and died in 1958. He was a forester by trade, but also a self taught naturalist and inventer. Many of his theories went against conventional thinking as far as physics , but remarkable in what he accomplished. He believed in copying nature when inventing things. I've witnessed many of the same observations in nature regarding the Voertex action of water because I am also schooled in forestry and conservation.

Anyway there is too much to explain , but I did find someone's MySpace website which seems to be dedicated to the man and his inventions. Considering the times we now live in and the crisis ahead , it just seems interesting reading again. Hopefully most will find the videos fascinating , but it may be a bit over the head for other. Still , give it a try. Just scroll on down and click on the various videos.

MySpace.com - Viktor Schauberger - 101 - Male - Holzschlag - www.myspace.com/vortexwater
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2008, 01:38 AM

2,255 posts, read 5,399,286 times
Just to resurrect this thread to life. The link I had in the initial post was'nt the best. Perhaps this thread I opened in the Science & Technology section will give more insight to some of the interesting facts of his theories on an eco-technology. I never even got any feedback here, but maybe with the better links it will be easier. I first posted here in the "Green Living" section , thinking that users here would be attuned to such info. However there were no responses. Interestingly there has been no feedback in the "Science & Technolgy" section, although alot of views. Maybe this link to that info will stimulate something here. Many of the Schauberger observations of nature are things I also have seen and experimented with in regard to plant growth. But we'll see.

Enjoy

https://www.city-data.com/forum/scien...gy-viktor.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Green Living