Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2010, 09:44 PM

108 posts, read 372,709 times

Advertisements

I'm looking for a photographer to do some portrait and working photos of myself and my dogs for my training business' website and personal use.

Ideally I would find someone who is open to working both in a studio (with a simple all white background) and outdoors (for working shots).

My 3 dogs are well trained for photography purposes, so the photographer does not need to specialize in pets, but they must be comfortable working around them. I'm also open to working with someone who is new to shooting professionally, but they need to have equipment that can handle activity, not just still photos.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2010, 09:17 AM

583 posts, read 2,806,834 times
My suggestion would be Fantasy Photography in Germanton (just North of Winston-Salem). She's done pics of my niece and my parent's pets, plus work for my friends too.

She's actually doing a pet promo next week where you could try out her skills in photographing your pets for the cost of a bag of dog food (to be given to a local shelter).

Here's a link that will take you to the details of the promo I mentioned above:
Fantasy Photography: The Dog Days of Summer are Here!

It'll also link you up with her portfolio, etc.

Old 08-13-2010, 09:20 AM

138 posts, read 420,530 times
I'd recomend Bert Reed www.bertreed.com He's done pictures for us in the past and we've been thrilled with his work. He's in the Greensboro - High Point - Archdale area. Your profile says Spartanburg, but you posted in the Triad forum. Where are you looking?

Old 08-13-2010, 08:22 PM

Oops - haven't updated my profile since I moved - I'm in W-S now...

Old 08-17-2010, 10:41 PM

Looks like I'll be going with your recommendation erineieio - she's been great about getting back to me quickly, I loved what I saw in her portfolio, and you can't beat the price! We have an hour booked on Thursday!

Old 08-28-2010, 09:10 AM

4 posts, read 13,064 times
maggieDog, she is great. she did our wedding and you will enjoy working with her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point