Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-02-2010, 01:19 PM

1 posts, read 987 times

Advertisements

I would love to inform you of the Piedmont Plateau chapter of the Sierra Club!
We are a wonderful organization that truly cares for the environment. We work to protect it both legislatively and locally within our own community.
We love and welcome all of you who are interested in becoming involved.

Please feel free to visit any of our meeting on the second tuesday of every month at the Church of the Covenant on S. Mendenhall Street at 7:00 PM!

Also for more information please visit our:
facebook page: Sierra Club- Piedmont Plateau Group of NC | Facebook

Hope to see you soon!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2010, 02:59 PM

13 posts, read 32,252 times
I was a memeber of the Sierra Club for one year, and I too care greatly about the environment. However I never renewed due to the fact that the Sierra Club sold my information to every liberal non profit group on the planet. Not only did they take my memebership as some kind of political affiliation, they bombarded my mailbox with more junk mail than I could handle.

They should try and keep the club as a steward of the environment instead of a political club.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point