Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2012, 01:09 AM

1 posts, read 1,205 times

Advertisements

My husband is a disabled veteran, and oddly enough the VA has no pain clinic. Does anyone have any recommendations for a caring practice that understands veterans? We would consider a good clinic in Forysth, Guilford, or surrounding counties. Thanks!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2012, 04:59 PM

1 posts, read 1,195 times
Default Pain Relief

If you would like to try Alternative Health/Wellness - try this Meet-Up: [url=http://www.meetup.com/EFT-LOA-of-WS/]EFT Tapping & Law of Attraction (Lexington, NC) - Meetup[/url]

JR Ranger leads the group and she is wonderful. I have personally gotten a lot of pain relief thru her help. Give her a try & tell her Carol, sa petite amie, told you to call.

Best of luck!
Carol

Old 05-02-2012, 10:37 AM

5 posts, read 52,589 times
My 2 cents worth. Stay clear of Pain Clinics. Florida has finally starting coming down hard on Pain Clinics. The sad part is there are people who really need help with pain managment that now has to do without. Even local Dr tell you right up front or a sign on the door, No pain managment.

You need to find a neurologist, The VA has these Doctors.

Another thing to try and your hubby probably wont, but EFT by Gary Craig is one program that will get rid of pain, guarenteed. The problem is We dont want to do it for some reason, and I think its because we think we have to have medications. EFT has a free manual and its worth a read and a try. You might have to try it first then maybe he will. My son has diff pains, and he rubs the "sore spot" and I do all the tapping on my own acupuncture points and saying all there is to say. That also works. You need to get comforable with using it first.
My grandson got rid of a terrible sunburn and he actually tanned up My granddaughter is now using it for TMJ. Its so neat and so easy, I dont know whats wrong with us people that refuse to use it. I use it for pain anytime I get any sort of a pain, I am right on it. By the time I am done (2 or 3 minutes) my pain is gone, or if a little is left over, I will do it again. EFT is free, dont fall for people trying to sell it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point