Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2018, 03:43 PM

4,611 posts, read 6,445,164 times

Advertisements

A fast-growing national supermarket chain has signed an agreement to expand into the Triad at an existing development, Triad Business Journal has learned.

Sprouts Farmers Market has entered into a lease with Branch Properties of Atlanta to move into Westridge Square at 3391 Battleground Ave. in Greensboro. Sprouts is a a full-service chain emphasizing organic foods including fresh produce, but also offering bulk foods, vitamins and supplements, meat and seafood, deli, baked goods, dairy products, frozen foods and other traditional supermarket fare.

https://www.bizjournals.com/triad/ne...to-expand.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2018, 04:12 PM

1,727 posts, read 2,428,495 times
Excellent.

Old 06-12-2018, 07:08 PM

6,161 posts, read 7,236,700 times
Wow great news!

Old 06-12-2018, 07:46 PM

626 posts, read 627,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheelhombre View Post
A fast-growing national supermarket chain has signed an agreement to expand into the Triad at an existing development, Triad Business Journal has learned.

Sprouts Farmers Market has entered into a lease with Branch Properties of Atlanta to move into Westridge Square at 3391 Battleground Ave. in Greensboro. Sprouts is a a full-service chain emphasizing organic foods including fresh produce, but also offering bulk foods, vitamins and supplements, meat and seafood, deli, baked goods, dairy products, frozen foods and other traditional supermarket fare.

This is awesome. I have always thought it weird how Fayetteville had a Sprouts and Greensboro didn't.

Old 06-12-2018, 08:27 PM

21,025 posts, read 27,295,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheelhombre View Post

Sprouts Farmers Market is a specialty organic grocer, not a supermarket. Triad Business Journal must be misinformed.

Old 06-13-2018, 05:11 AM

6,799 posts, read 7,393,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Knight View Post
Sprouts Farmers Market is a specialty organic grocer, not a supermarket. Triad Business Journal must be misinformed.
99.99999% of the world doesn't care about that minute, completely irrelevant distinction.

Old 06-13-2018, 08:19 PM

1,459 posts, read 1,167,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BC1960 View Post
99.99999% of the world doesn't care about that minute, completely irrelevant distinction.
You must be one of the 0.00001% because you took time out of your very productive day to make this minute, completely irrelevant comment.

Old 06-13-2018, 08:59 PM

6,129 posts, read 4,618,761 times
I know people can disagree about semantics, but I'd really like to see the discussion get back on track.

I'm curious to see what people think of this store (with whatever terminology it may be classified as ).

I've heard of Sprouts before but must admit I've never been to one.

So what do people think about the selection/quality? Prices? Service? Convenience and overall shopping experience? I'd be curious to hear if anyone who has experienced the store would like to expound on it.

Last edited by Jowel; 06-13-2018 at 09:08 PM..

Old 06-13-2018, 11:02 PM

6,161 posts, read 7,236,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowel View Post
I know people can disagree about semantics, but I'd really like to see the discussion get back on track.

I'm curious to see what people think of this store (with whatever terminology it may be classified as ).

I've heard of Sprouts before but must admit I've never been to one.

So what do people think about the selection/quality? Prices? Service? Convenience and overall shopping experience? I'd be curious to hear if anyone who has experienced the store would like to expound on it.
Seems like it's like a combination of Trader Joe's and Whole Foods

Old 06-14-2018, 04:15 AM

6,799 posts, read 7,393,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uncchgrad View Post
You must be one of the 0.00001% because you took time out of your very productive day to make this minute, completely irrelevant comment.
Thanks for caring so much about me that you take time to stalk me across this site. Thats really cool!

Of course, your comment is completely illogical, but thats par for the course.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point