Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
 [Register]
Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point The Triad Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2024, 10:41 AM

2 posts, read 1,230 times

Advertisements

Hello everybody,

My name is Christophe, i'm from France.

I bought a 1972 Chevrolet Corvette C3 in North Carolina and inside I found the old titles.
To complete the history I contacted some former owners who responded kindly, but there were 2 that I was unable to contact, 1 in Greensboro and the second in Germantown.

I have copies of the Titles and therefore their addresses, so I am looking for someone who will agree to contact these people, explaining to them and giving them my email address.

So, who is voluntary ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2024, 11:53 AM

919 posts, read 745,725 times
Why don't you write them and see if they will email back? How old are these addresses? Its quite likely they have moved.

Old 01-29-2024, 01:25 PM

2 posts, read 1,230 times
i already try to send letter, but no answer/ Maybe letter never arrive in USA

Old 01-29-2024, 05:27 PM

919 posts, read 745,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Corvette View Post
i already try to send letter, but no answer/ Maybe letter never arrive in USA
If you didn't hear from them, its most likely because that person moved elsewhere. My understanding, which may be completely wrong, is that americans move more frequently than the french. Bon chance!

Old 01-31-2024, 02:09 PM

22,665 posts, read 36,775,030 times
Try googling their name and address - the one that is on the title. Sometimes the new address will come up via one of the websites like truepeoplesearch etc.

Old 01-31-2024, 10:38 PM

377 posts, read 204,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Corvette View Post
Hello everybody,

My name is Christophe, i'm from France.

I bought a 1972 Chevrolet Corvette C3 in North Carolina and inside I found the old titles.
To complete the history I contacted some former owners who responded kindly, but there were 2 that I was unable to contact, 1 in Greensboro and the second in Germantown.

I have copies of the Titles and therefore their addresses, so I am looking for someone who will agree to contact these people, explaining to them and giving them my email address.

So, who is voluntary ?
Maybe they don't want to be contacted. Or stalked. Or to "complete the history".

Old 02-01-2024, 10:30 AM

35 posts, read 8,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen Wister View Post
If you didn't hear from them, its most likely because that person moved elsewhere. My understanding, which may be completely wrong, is that americans move more frequently than the french. Bon chance!

I'm sorry for your troubles, Christophe. But they're probably there. Keep lookin'!

P.S. This man is usually wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point
View detailed profiles of: