Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2010, 08:15 PM

45 posts, read 110,523 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
Can't argue with that. Didn't healthcare reform pass with some sort of maneuvering around congress?
Ahh, you must be thinking of the Bart Stupak (D) EO signed to get the anti-abortion holdouts to vote for the HC Bill...(buying that block of votes *cough*.) The EO doesn't amount to a hill of beans in that case...it was all kabuki theatre for that block of dopes who were holding out their yea votes (money for their districts was also involved *cough*) They weren't even punked because they were holding out for the buyoff (Nebraska, Louisian Purchase, carving sections of Florida for special treatment *cough) Hey, lookey there...abortion is covered in the HC Bill!! Weeeeee!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2010, 09:31 PM

5,491 posts, read 8,326,381 times
Russ aka Lakerock, what folks don’t understand is the politicians work together regardless of affiliations. Its the ones sitting hear constantly running their mouths that are keeping the people from uniting. As long as we can't let go of petty differences the politicians will always run things. Divide and conquer. Its working. You can attempt to one up me all you want. Its not going to change a thing. Get back to talking about Greenville.

Old 08-20-2010, 05:46 AM

7,993 posts, read 12,864,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by motonenterprises View Post
Russ aka Lakerock, what folks don’t understand is the politicians work together regardless of affiliations. Its the ones sitting hear constantly running their mouths that are keeping the people from uniting. As long as we can't let go of petty differences the politicians will always run things. Divide and conquer. Its working. You can attempt to one up me all you want. Its not going to change a thing. Get back to talking about Greenville.
I seriously hope people do NOT unite under Obama.....I simply hope to see him voted out of office. It isn't petty differences people have with Obama, it is MAJOR issues. Obama's policies and way of thinking are at odds with most US citizens and with America's historic values.

Old 08-20-2010, 09:48 AM

5,680 posts, read 11,548,431 times
C'mon guys, let's get back to the subject at hand! Everybody knows where everybody stands now...

Old 08-21-2010, 10:30 AM

5,491 posts, read 8,326,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
I seriously hope people do NOT unite under Obama.....I simply hope to see him voted out of office. It isn't petty differences people have with Obama, it is MAJOR issues. Obama's policies and way of thinking are at odds with most US citizens and with America's historic values.
What we are discussing here shouldn't be discussed in this forum. The rabbit hole runs a lot deeper than Obama against whomever. Politicians stick together regardless. Its the people down here bickering that think they know it all who are being fooled.

Old 08-26-2010, 02:30 PM

34 posts, read 62,206 times
Having been out of work for 8 months now, I think if obumble can apologize his way around the world he might as well add the states to his world tour.

Old 08-26-2010, 02:47 PM

1,556 posts, read 3,548,848 times
These economic problems were not created by Obama, did not begin with Obama and they all will not be solved by Obama. It took years for the country to get into this mess and the mess began way before anyone knew who Obama was.....will take years to get out of this mess. Individual states must take their share of the blame for their residents being out of work. Each time I hear Obama's name mentioned as the sole reason that the country is in turmoil I can't help but think there is racism behind the statement.

Old 09-03-2010, 06:05 AM

267 posts, read 330,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerock View Post
Yes, absolutely, without a doubt, unequivocally yes. Next question...and this time make it a little harder that the last, that was easy.
How so?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area