Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 06:39 PM

2,261 posts, read 5,841,374 times

Advertisements

good thing I don't like sweet tea or mcdonalds! too bad this happened in the upstate

Old 04-19-2012, 07:50 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,097,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruvidu View Post
It was probably the healthiest part of the meal.
Not if he had hepatitis or aids or some other communicable disease that can be transferred through saliva. This is gross.

Old 04-20-2012, 06:21 AM

684 posts, read 1,186,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
Not if he had hepatitis or aids or some other communicable disease that can be transferred through saliva. This is gross.
So I guess since this worker is male and black most people on this forum assume he is likely disease infested with aids and probably causes cancer to any one affluenent in a 6 ft radius. Heck most probably didn't even click he link and assumed it was a black male right?

I never worked for a fast food chain in highschool, but everyone I know who did never eat at that place ever again. Didnt matter if it was mcdonalds or a simple bagel place. Ignorance is bliss!

Old 04-20-2012, 07:35 AM

12 posts, read 18,082 times
[quote=Mohtalim;23944169]So I guess since this worker is male and black most people on this forum assume he is likely disease infested with aids and probably causes cancer to any one affluenent in a 6 ft radius. Heck most probably didn't even click he link and assumed it was a black male right?

The comments were all about his character, NOT about his color. Why bring race into it?? Please don't try to turn this topic into something that it's not.

Old 04-20-2012, 07:59 AM

356 posts, read 677,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post

AIDS/ HIV can not be spread through saliva

Old 04-20-2012, 08:14 AM

1,845 posts, read 2,763,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scme5 View Post
AIDS/ HIV can not be spread through saliva
Bacterial Meningitis can, and if spread, the recipient would have no clue to its severity until too late.

Old 04-20-2012, 08:26 AM

5,593 posts, read 15,376,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeoid View Post
Bacterial Meningitis can, and if spread, the recipient would have no clue to its severity until too late.
Here are a few other diseases that can be contracted through saliva:

Communicable Diseases That Are Spread Through Saliva | LIVESTRONG.COM

Old 04-20-2012, 08:28 AM

2,213 posts, read 2,843,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohtalim View Post
So I guess since this worker is male and black most people on this forum assume he is likely disease infested with aids and probably causes cancer to any one affluenent in a 6 ft radius. Heck most probably didn't even click he link and assumed it was a black male right?
I hadn't the slightest inclination this story or the discussion here had anything to do with race.

Old 04-20-2012, 09:27 AM

6,896 posts, read 22,524,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyliner View Post
Here are a few other diseases that can be contracted through saliva:

Communicable Diseases That Are Spread Through Saliva | LIVESTRONG.COM
Quote:
Once infected, the Epstein-Barr virus stays in the body for life.
let me repeat that...FOR LIFE! EBV is very debilitating; I have known people that suffered from it and it is not pretty. From now on all drinks...are sealed before I buy them! I don't shop at that location but I bet you'll see traffic go down at that McDonald's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvsteve View Post
I hadn't the slightest inclination this story or the discussion here had anything to do with race.
Me too! I knew the offender was black before this thread was even posted. If you look through the mugshots on WYFF4's website you'll see that criminals come in all colors.

Old 04-20-2012, 12:49 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,097,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohtalim View Post

I never worked for a fast food chain in highschool, but everyone I know who did never eat at that place ever again. Didnt matter if it was mcdonalds or a simple bagel place. Ignorance is bliss!
Playing the race card, really? How intelectually lazy. I had no idea that the employee was male or black. How did you know that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area