Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2012, 08:40 PM

10 posts, read 7,325 times

Advertisements

1st Annual Carolina Aquatics Trade Show brought to you by SCAA will be held on Saturday, January 19th, 2013
from 11am until 5pm in the Campus Life Center Ballroom at USC Upstate.

The campus cafeteria will be open for lunch (all you can eat) and there are many fast-food places in easy driving distance.

USC Upstate is located just off of I-85 In Spartanburg.

Directions to USC Upstate:
800 University Way, Spartanburg, SC 29303
For an interactive map: USC Upstate Mobile Map
We are meeting in the "Olin B. Sansbury, Jr. Campus Life Center" Ballroom (CLC Ballroom).
It's #8 on the interactive map. I will be posting signs on campus the day of the meet to help everyone find the proper building and parking lot.

Directions for those of you who like the old-fashioned text version:
From I-85 in either direction...
Use Exit 72 on to U.S. 176 towards Spartanburg. Take the Vally Falls road exit. There will be a traffic light at the end of the ramp. Turn left onto Valley Falls road. Stay in the right-hand lane and you will be "forced" to turn right onto University Way at the second light after you get onto Valley Falls road. Follow University Way around until you encounter a really small traffic circle. As you go around the circle, take the second turn, Gramling Drive (the one that doesn't take you toward the campus water fountain!). You'll see a covered bus stop on the right. Take the next right into the parking lot, then turn left at the second road. The Smith Science building will be on your right, continue down past the Humanities and Performing Arts building and the CLC is the last building on the right.

I'll have some signs there to help out. When in doubt, follow the SCAA signs!

IF you miss the Valley Falls exit, then take the next exit (East Campus Boulevard). Turn left at the end of the exit ramp onto East Campus Boulevard. The campus is on the left.

From I-26 in either direction...
Exit on to I-85 northbound, and follow the above directions. Using I-85 instead of Business I-85 is the preferable route.

Official websight: Carolina Aquatics Trade Show

Last edited by bigge3415; 12-03-2012 at 08:44 PM.. Reason: Title misprint
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area