Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2020, 08:51 AM

5,999 posts, read 7,099,690 times

Advertisements

Looks like possibly an outparcel being built in the Neighborhood Market parking lot. Not sure, because everything is fenced off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2020, 09:25 AM

5,015 posts, read 8,183,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vistatiger View Post
Apartments/ Restaurant/Brewery for DT Greer

https://www.wspa.com/news/local-news...26-apartments/
I can't imagine that area being able to handle that much traffic. I'm guessing finding parking at the park near the cemetery is going to be hard-pressed to find once that is open.

Old 07-23-2020, 08:27 AM

5,015 posts, read 8,183,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
Looks like possibly an outparcel being built in the Neighborhood Market parking lot. Not sure, because everything is fenced off.
They are remodeling Walmart, all the supplies are in that fenced area, and inside the store. Wish I would have known this before walking in to get a handful of needed things. The store is a huge mess, things are being moved around, there are no self-checkouts while they're doing this upgrade, which I was told they were going to have more self-checkout lanes. No idea when it will be completed but if you don't need to go in there right now, don't. The lines were long, but definitely moving. No speed lane, which would be helpful. Stock is very low on many items and hard to find things since they are moving it all around.

Old 07-26-2020, 10:07 AM

Posting this here too.

Drove by the former Panera in Greer in the Target shopping center and it has been leased, the building was being gutted. Fingers crossed for Blaze Pizza or Chipotle, but I think the unit is much to large for either business. I know the one in Simpsonville has taken over by a restaurant called First Watch. Any insiders know the scoop? Thanks

Old 07-30-2020, 07:23 PM

Any inside scoop on the former Panera?

Old 07-31-2020, 11:11 AM

103 posts, read 129,212 times
Quote:
Posting this here too.

Drove by the former Panera in Greer in the Target shopping center and it has been leased, the building was being gutted. Fingers crossed for Blaze Pizza or Chipotle, but I think the unit is much to large for either business. I know the one in Simpsonville has taken over by a restaurant called First Watch. Any insiders know the scoop? Thanks

I too would like to know what's going in that space.

Old 07-31-2020, 11:18 AM

4,601 posts, read 6,018,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by esd087 View Post
I too would like to know what's going in that space.
I wonder if it's Chase Bank? They have been buying up other restaurant buildings (outparcels) in busy shopping centers. (Wendy's@ Cherrydale, Applebee's -Woodruff Rd).

Old 07-31-2020, 12:12 PM

11,706 posts, read 24,791,036 times
Quote:
I wonder if it's Chase Bank? They have been buying up other restaurant buildings (outparcels) in busy shopping centers. (Wendy's@ Cherrydale, Applebee's -Woodruff Rd).
Hardeeā€™s on Pelham also. Good to see these empty spaces getting filled.

Old 07-31-2020, 08:41 PM

Quote:
This former Panera isn't an outparcel, it's an end cap unit. It's just absurdly large.

Old 08-07-2020, 01:09 PM

272 posts, read 329,195 times
Quote:
Posting this here too.

How do you know it's been leased?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area