Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2013, 04:59 PM

34 posts, read 175,167 times

Advertisements

Looking for a helping hand here.

This is not a ploy! Two brother's working near the 85 Duncan exit are looking for a house to rent within a 30 minute drive. If you find me a respectable house/modular or possible duplex/town house (no apartments!) in a safe quiet area I will give $100 cash! I posted an add on Craigslist. (I know I KNOW!) We are just not familiar with the area and have searched our guts out! I have driven endless miles only to find sketchy renters or slum lord properties.

You can simply PM me with info. If I rent the place you provided, I will simply meet you at a public place and pay you cash. END of STORY!

I am basically requesting help based on the honor system.

Here are the basics of what I posted on CL.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two brothers looking for House, Duplex or something similar. No Apartment buildings! We have lived together outside of home and yes we get along. We both work long hours and are looking for a safe, no drama place to lease. I rented from my last landlord for five years. (Have him for a reference) We don't have pets, don't smoke, don't do drugs and have clean backgrounds.
Never evicted, never fired from a job, always meet our obligations.
700+ Credit Score.
We have the documentation to back it up.

These are a must! (with a little leniency)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
What we are looking for:

Less than $800 a month
2 bedroom
1000+ SQFT
Insect controlled environment (no major insect issues)
Must have cable Internet access/ or equivalent (not DSL, UVERSE)
AC

----------------------------------------------------------------------
The place doesn't have to be modern, but it needs to be respectable.

The closer to Duncan the better!

We basically work and sleep with sometimes a day off.

We have no reservations meeting with the renter and running a full background/Credit check on us.
Please don't waste our time as we would expect nothing the less from you!
If you have any reservations about my sincerity, you can view any potential place with me. If I sign the lease, take the cash and go on about your business.
Thank you for reading my post!

Sincerely,

Nimo

Last edited by nimo1; 06-26-2013 at 05:22 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2013, 07:48 PM

807 posts, read 1,787,842 times
Call 864-689-5082. I saw a duplex for rent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area