Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2014, 09:02 AM

3 posts, read 7,813 times

Advertisements

I'm seeking advice on what to expect after I take my physical and drug test next week for MAU/BMW. How long will it take for me to get my results and once i get them when will I be contacted for orientation?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2014, 07:04 AM

1 posts, read 5,331 times
It takes 3 weeks for them to get the results back. Then you will be put into a pool of other applicants who passed and then you have to wait for them to call you when they have positions available then they'll call you for orientation. After my 1st interview it took me 4 months to actually start.

Old 08-01-2014, 10:29 AM

231 posts, read 576,759 times
There are several very long threads about this on here. Just do a search for MAU or BMW and they will come up.

Old 02-06-2015, 12:14 PM

2 posts, read 8,564 times
Did you get the job?

Old 03-08-2015, 10:20 AM

1 posts, read 4,754 times
A total of seven weeks from first interview til the physical test results then finally got a email saying are you still interested yes but if you counting just on that job good luck you better have a large savings put up or you will be on the streets always have a contingency plan in plans because you could wait.another week or a few months for the orientation. You know the saying dont put all eggs in one basket. Stick to that saying . Im not the one to wait on a job I search until im satisfied because in order to be successful you have to be happy with what your doing this isnt the cotton picking ages.

Old 03-08-2015, 05:38 PM

158 posts, read 180,648 times
Good to know. I plan to move the the Greenville area in late '17 or early '18 and I have been in manufacturing for 12+ years. BMW may be an option for me. We were going to put 6 months of pay away before making the move. I hope that's enough?

Old 04-14-2015, 12:58 PM

34 posts, read 174,980 times
Please use the search on this site. (Simply, "BMW") It will provide you will all the info on MAU/BMW. That is, what one can assume as everything and anything changes at any moment!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area