Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2015, 08:49 PM

6,896 posts, read 22,519,774 times

Advertisements

This week I see work taking place on the former Enterprise lot on N. Main in Mauldin. Looks like they have gutted the building and have heavy equipment on the site. Haven't gotten to get a good look. Arby's next door seems to be untouched at this point.

Also there is some land being cleared on Fowler Circle between Butler and Ashmore Bridge Rd. that I have noticed recently.

Anybody aware of what we can expect in either of these developments?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2015, 04:34 AM

1,844 posts, read 2,762,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by myrc60 View Post
Also there is some land being cleared on Fowler Circle between Butler and Ashmore Bridge Rd. that I have noticed recently.
Sunset park expansion?

Mauldin's Sunset Park set for expansion

Old 01-13-2015, 07:10 AM

453 posts, read 646,498 times
Quote:
Arby's next door seems to be untouched at this point.
A couple years ago, I think it was, another restaurant started to move into that Arby's spot. I can't remember the name, but it was something like _____'s Kitchen (Amy's Kitchen? Mary's Kitchen? Emily's Kitchen?). There was a 'coming soon' sign out front and I think even a little painting done to the drive thru signs. That seemed to be scuttled really quickly.

Old 01-13-2015, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeoid View Post
No, further down the road, past the s-curve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Tyner View Post
A couple years ago, I think it was, another restaurant started to move into that Arby's spot. I can't remember the name, but it was something like _____'s Kitchen (Amy's Kitchen? Mary's Kitchen? Emily's Kitchen?). There was a 'coming soon' sign out front and I think even a little painting done to the drive thru signs. That seemed to be scuttled really quickly.
I don't think that happened all that long ago! Maybe last year and I thought at the time there were plans for both properties. The Kitchen (whatever it was) I believe was stopped by the City of Mauldin for code violations.

Today the old Enterprise building and garage, is now a pile of ruble! Still no indication what is happening there.

Old 01-18-2015, 02:33 PM

4 posts, read 4,624 times
A Starbucks would be nice!!

Old 01-18-2015, 02:37 PM

78 posts, read 245,631 times
Based on county tax records, it looks like O'Reilly Automotive Stores purchase the property in 2013. So my guess is they are building an O'Reilly Auto Parts Store.

Old 01-18-2015, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back2Gville View Post
Based on county tax records, it looks like O'Reilly Automotive Stores purchase the property in 2013. So my guess is they are building an O'Reilly Auto Parts Store.
That's what was originally announced for that site but I figured it fell through since its been quite awhile since anything was said about it. Glad to see they weren't interested in using the old structure.

Old 01-18-2015, 04:35 PM

78 posts, read 245,631 times
Quote:
That's what was originally announced for that site but I figured it fell through since its been quite awhile since anything was said about it. Glad to see they weren't interested in using the old structure.
Agreed, it is nice to know it will be a new building. I hope the old Arby's build is torn down soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area