Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2017, 02:01 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,524,843 times

Advertisements

I'm just about ta lay down for a nap - I work tonight and tomorrow night then get Sunday and Monday off. I am looking forward to Atlanta vs. New England in this year's Super Bowl at 5:30PM Central time on Sunday, too, oh yes I am. Gonna be a competitive one.

All of y'all have great Friday nights!

Old 02-04-2017, 04:51 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,343,425 times
My son stopped by yesterday morning and we were discussing all that needs to be done around here--ugh! But for some reason it did motivate me so I actually got a lot done. A lot of calls and arrangements to get some things done. I have someone coming by to look at and buy a lot of those items I had been selling on ebay. I will make the price right for them since they will be coming to get it and the stuff is just taking room in my home! I trust this person--I already sold him a load of items last year. Now I have to get everything in one place and organized everything. That will be a lot of work!
I also got everything set up so my cell phone should be up and running today. I have to leave for work early to stop by Verizon to do the final steps.
Hopefully eventually if I can sell enough stuff I'll get enough money to put a different floor in my den...the dogs have really done a number on a white carpet! One thing at a time!
I hope everyone has a great week-end.

Old 02-04-2017, 06:19 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,888,237 times
Yes I hope everyones weekends are going OK!!!!!!

I love you all.........

Old 02-05-2017, 05:05 AM

Church this morning. It's raining but not hard and it is cold! I will be very happy to have my therapist back--have a lot to talk about with her! She has been gone for 2 weeks and I sure can feel her absence! It sure makes me feel more normal knowing others are feeling similar to me at this stage of the loss of our loved ones! Not that I want anyone to feel sad but just knowing that I am normal!
Have a blessed day everyone!

Old 02-05-2017, 06:05 AM

48,229 posts, read 22,042,601 times
Good Sunday cyn. I just had a message from Izzy (Village Life)......she was thinking about you and Bubu and hoping that you were well.

We never know who is thinking tenderly about us. For indeed: "We are all connected."

Old 02-05-2017, 12:44 PM

That has been my experience here elston---out of the blue one of the people we knew from years ago pops in! It amazes me beyond belief. That is true friends from the heart!

Old 02-06-2017, 04:52 AM

Good morning friends!
I have been feeling a little lost the last week or so--always wondering where I am going in my life. Have been making efforts to get some things done that I have been putting off but it's so hard. It's a very good thing I am working......even if it isn't much it is enough to get me out and be around people. Not sure how people enjoy living alone....maybe it's just something you get use to?! One day at a time.
Have a lovely day everyone!!

Old 02-06-2017, 09:36 AM

7,940 posts, read 9,524,843 times
Good morning friends!
I have been feeling a little lost the last week or so--always wondering where I am going in my life. Have been making efforts to get some things done that I have been putting off but it's so hard. It's a very good thing I am working......even if it isn't much it is enough to get me out and be around people. Not sure how people enjoy living alone....maybe it's just something you get use to?! One day at a time.
Have a lovely day everyone!!

Just do your very best - we love you, cyn. I love you so much - for one reason, you're trying to do what's right. Don't give up. My wife and I are blessed, but, I can not imagine losing her. She can't imagine losing me. So no, I haven't had happen what you have. So I can't judge you or feel like you should be recovered from losing your husband. I am pulling for you, though, and I love you. Hang in there!

We listened to the meeting on the phone yesterday and enjoyed it very much. God is the anchor in our lives. Love all of you on here and hope y'all have good Monday's. Can't believe that Superbowl yesterday - wow! New England never gave up and I've got ta hand it to Tom Brady, NE's quarterback. He is something else!

Old 02-06-2017, 10:58 AM

It's hard---I'm trying to get boxes of items all in one room for selling them on next Tuesday. I keep finding more and more things...never ending it seems. Seems like every single room has things! Next it's out to the storage building---not today!

Old 02-07-2017, 05:00 AM

I woke up to a fairly warm morning! Nice! Took the dogs for their walk and they seem to be doing so much better! That is always a good thing for me!
Today I will get more of my DH's ebay items and my ebay items re-boxed and ready for selling to that man. I didn't realize just how much stuff I still have--it's lot! Guess I've had my head in a hole trying to ignore it all. I suppose this is one more of those steps to healing!
Have a blessed day everyone!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning