Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2017, 03:41 PM

48,167 posts, read 22,022,438 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shades_of_idaho View Post
elston I am sorry. What I get for posting before I am totally awake.

No apology needed.....no harm done......

Old 06-07-2017, 03:50 PM

9,327 posts, read 16,676,259 times
Tough night, long day. He was sick all night, had pain. Went to oncology doctor today, his calcium very high. Plan is to start chemo next week. Thankfully my daughter was with us. Pray, pray and more prayers.

Shades your babies are beautiful. I'm going to post a picture of Molly when I get a chance to stay home.

Old 06-07-2017, 04:24 PM

1,573 posts, read 2,927,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
Tough night, long day. He was sick all night, had pain. Went to oncology doctor today, his calcium very high. Plan is to start chemo next week. Thankfully my daughter was with us. Pray, pray and more prayers.

Shades your babies are beautiful. I'm going to post a picture of Molly when I get a chance to stay home.
Ellwood I am so sorry he was sick all night. those nights are really ruff on every one. I hope you get some down time to re-coop. I will pray like there is no tomorrow for all of you. I am always talking our Lords ear off. Better than talking to myself. The one thing that always helped Joe was fluids. Many times IV fluids. Even if they do not appear dehydrated they can be. Especially now they are going to start chemo.

Old 06-07-2017, 04:42 PM

9,327 posts, read 16,676,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shades_of_idaho View Post
Ellwood I am so sorry he was sick all night. those nights are really ruff on every one. I hope you get some down time to re-coop. I will pray like there is no tomorrow for all of you. I am always talking our Lords ear off. Better than talking to myself. The one thing that always helped Joe was fluids. Many times IV fluids. Even if they do not appear dehydrated they can be. Especially now they are going to start chemo.
Thanks SHADES. I always feel my spirits lift by being included in this caring group.

Old 06-07-2017, 06:54 PM

Good Night to everyone ..... and may blessings find you while you sleep. See you in the morning..

Old 06-08-2017, 05:47 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,328,487 times
My dear Elwood you are very much a big part of this great group here and we are blessed to have you join us. I will also pray and like Shades I also talk our Lords ear off! I can remember those long nights so well. You are doing a wonderful job for you husband!
Work today...today is stocking..
I won't know if I get to work tomorrow night until later today..
Saturday I go to my sons home to celebrate my oldest grand daughters graduation from middle school and my youngest grand daughter's (from my sons family) 7th Birthday. They were both this week but they decided to combine them and have a celebration on Saturday. My daughter in laws family will be coming from California too so it should be a good time! I won't drive home in the dark so I won't be gone all day plus I don't dare leave the dogs in the house more then 5-6 hours.
Have a blessed day everyone!

Old 06-08-2017, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
My dear Elwood you are very much a big part of this great group here and we are blessed to have you join us. I will also pray and like Shades I also talk our Lords ear off! I can remember those long nights so well. You are doing a wonderful job for you husband!
Work today...today is stocking..
I won't know if I get to work tomorrow night until later today..
Saturday I go to my sons home to celebrate my oldest grand daughters graduation from middle school and my youngest grand daughter's (from my sons family) 7th Birthday. They were both this week but they decided to combine them and have a celebration on Saturday. My daughter in laws family will be coming from California too so it should be a good time! I won't drive home in the dark so I won't be gone all day plus I don't dare leave the dogs in the house more then 5-6 hours.
Have a blessed day everyone!
Have a great time with your family.

PS my dogs keep me on a short leash also.

Old 06-08-2017, 02:31 PM

I know others feel they control me to much--but I allow it. I love them and I know their limitations with their health issues--don't they deserve being cared for? I think so! They take care of me.
I"m a bit anxious about the whole family being there but I'm sure it will be a good time!

Old 06-08-2017, 02:59 PM

1,573 posts, read 2,927,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
I know others feel they control me to much--but I allow it. I love them and I know their limitations with their health issues--don't they deserve being cared for? I think so! They take care of me.
I"m a bit anxious about the whole family being there but I'm sure it will be a good time!
Have fun cyn. I get the animal thing. My world revolves around my animals. I am totally ok with that too. Like yours they take care of me. 5 or 6 hours for the dog is about tops here but I have been away 7 hours before and no messes. Of course the kitties have their litter boxes.

I had an unexpected call to go see a friend that is just in from her home in Alaska and she is leaving to go back tomorrow so I dashed out to visit with her for a little bit. Was so good to see her and her Mom and babies too. I missed driving over a rattle snake in the road driving up there but the truck coming the other way nailed it. I said a little prayer for it and tried not to look when I came back by.

Watered all day yesterday and finished up this morning just in time for it to start raining. LOL the good news is the house is cleaned and chores are done so this gives me opportunity to work on my mosaics. Happy Happy. i will listen to soothing music or my audio book and just enjoy the rest of my day.

Have a good one I am off to be creative.

Old 06-08-2017, 03:40 PM

I only wish I could be half as together as you are Shades. Always going, doing and sound happy. You have a good attitude and you share it--thank you!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.