Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2015, 02:24 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptnRn View Post
Janka, that red lettering and font is really hard and unpleasant to read. Please stick with the default City-Data font, it is much easier on the eyes.

Thanks, Ron
Quote:
Originally Posted by JankaH View Post
Dear Ron,

I´m sorry you have a problem like this,but I don´t think so and it´s not forbidden on here,so if you don´t want to reply to my post,I go on writing this way I like.
Have a nice evening!

Janka
Wow, not a very gracious reply, Janka. I, too, was going to mention the red being very hard to read also but kept my mouth shut (for a change!) I didn't even read most of your first post because it hurt my eyes. I certainly did not read your others except for the rude one.

I'm not sure if it is against the rules but I know mods usually are the only ones to post in red.

You also have a good afternoon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2015, 02:26 PM

6 posts, read 4,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bailygirl View Post
So so sorry for your loss .
Dear bailygirl!

I´m too sorry about your loss!
The world I had known before my beloved Jan died it´s gone.I met my beloved man before Christmas and as well before Christmas he died.I was feeling like in a magic world with him under the Christmas tree.Every time we remembered those moments were happily smiling.Now I´m remembering with tears falling from my blue eyes,so blue as my beloved Jan had too and I don´t ever know to laugh as happily as before with him,however I smile when I remember that.
He is not dead as he lives in my loving heart forever waiting for me in heaven...

Janka

Old 03-14-2015, 02:30 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Dear bailygirl!

I´m too sorry about your loss!
The world I had known before my beloved Jan died it´s gone.I met my beloved man before Christmas and as well before Christmas he died.I was feeling like in a magic world with him under the Christmas tree.Every time we remembered those moments were happily smiling.Now I´m remembering with tears falling from my blue eyes,so blue as my beloved Jan had too and I don´t ever know to laugh as happily as before with him,however I smile when I remember that.
He is not dead as he lives in my loving heart forever waiting for me in heaven...

Janka
Please refrain from the red.

Old 03-14-2015, 02:59 PM

6 posts, read 4,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Wow, not a very gracious reply, Janka. I, too, was going to mention the red being very hard to read also but kept my mouth shut (for a change!) I didn't even read most of your first post because it hurt my eyes. I certainly did not read your others except for the rude one.

I'm not sure if it is against the rules but I know mods usually are the only ones to post in red.

You also have a good afternoon.
I´m sorry but there´s nothing rude,I´m sure and if I have no freedom of writing in the colour I like and it´s more important than a meaning inside,so I´m leaving this site just because of the rude comment as you had,though I said sorry and didn´t anything wrong.

PS:There are many forums with people writing in this colour and no one so rude as you!

Good-bye!

Janka

Old 03-14-2015, 03:54 PM

685 posts, read 720,895 times
Janka:
What a life. You met a gentleman of your dreams and he's still there . Take some comfort in that. I don't know about religion coming into play but those who are so very much in love never lose that person. They're in the stars, in your heart, in your head and in your soul.

Peace and to you. In time, will come comfort and the loss will always be there, you just adapt to it.

People are not attacking you at all and it's your choice to leave. When I was a tech writer on a major project (work-related), I create a couple of sentences in different colors and visited some co-workers (guys mainly). I wanted to know if they could tell what I had written because I know based on the type of color blindness one has, they may not have been able to read what I wrote. It's not a rule on the forum and a number of people had trouble with the red (as did I - it was a little tough to get through). I hope you'll stay. It's really a good forum and well monitored. Mods tend to write in red to get our attention. You had our attention with your loss.

Last edited by PeaceOut001; 03-14-2015 at 04:00 PM.. Reason: added comment about color

Old 03-14-2015, 04:59 PM

16,787 posts, read 49,068,148 times
Quote:
Dear Ron,

I´m sorry you have a problem like this,but I don´t think so and it´s not forbidden on here,so if you don´t want to reply to my post,I go on writing this way I like.
Have a nice evening!

Janka
Dear Janka, I'm very sorry if you were offended. That was not my intention. I did say please and thank you. It really is hard for people to read your posts and respond if their eyes are bleeding from reading it. You say you can't control it, yet here you are in this post using black default font text. And in a later post bold text but at least its not red. So somehow you are changing it.

Again, I'm sorry you were offended. And very sorry for your loss. It is very hard when you loose a loved one when it is unexpected. I wish you all the best.

Regards...

Old 03-14-2015, 06:21 PM

576 posts, read 824,213 times
I am very sorry for your loss. My regards
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning