Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Denver Real Estate and Neighborhoods

Group Created by Denver_Lifestyle

Many people seek to know the difference between neighborhoods. Write to me via this group for answers from a seasoned professional who is also just a lot of fun.

View All Members Showing 8 of 8 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. traveltyp
    09-13-2011 01:16 AM - permalink
    traveltyp
    Hello

I am relocating to Denver, CO. My goals for this new life are the elements of my life I so lack now. Friends, Social events, the prospect of many adventures recreationally (sightseeeing, hiking etc) and through that a sense of who I want to become.
    I have some issues I am thinking about and was hoping you could help me through it.
    The main thing I am facing is the apprehension of moving to a new city and unsure where affordable I can rent. The most dire problem, since I am transferring with my company is locating living space with in a fair range of $400 - $650 within the time table the bosses have given me.
    I dont want my whole savings to be drained on weekly rate motels cause even at $55 p/night it adds up.......... quick!

1 bedroom, safe but nothing amazingly fancy. I want to stay around Englewood, Aurora, or Littleton. Do you know anything about those areas? What does do those cities have to offer for recreation and nightlife?
    Also, what area of the city do you live in? You know its hard to assume everything you do research on the Internet is true, most especially accuracy in age of properties and how its maintained.

Any information on the relo process to assist me? Suggestions?