Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Who wants to talk about living in Vegas!!!??? or whateve

Group Created by Kgiggles

Hey you guys, hows life!??

I've lived here in the LV for almost two years now from the awesome OC in Cali. This place is crazy!! lol It's sooo hard to stay out of trouble out here. Always getting into some kind of memorable moments. I'm still not use to living here yet. I miss home everyday and even though I've lived here for almost two years Vegas doesn't feel like home yet. Not sure when I it will.
But I have meet some of the MOST interesting, off the wall people here. Some are bi-polar and insane and you just want to hide and others, their brain marbles are totally GONE and they make life hilarious!! SO, who's got some stupidly awsome storys about living here or just want to talk about fun stuff. Oh, and please, no boring talk, it's such a downer. :)

View All Members Showing 1 of 1 Member(s)