Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

HELPING PEOPLE MOVE FROM NY TO FL

Group Created by TFloy

I AM AN ASSISTANT REAL ESTATE AGENT AND I AM GETTING VERY ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT MY JOB OF SELLING HOMES IN A GREAT NEW UP AND COMMING LOCATION IN FLORIDA. NOW I KNOW THAT MANY PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OBJECTIONS OF FLORIDA BUT I CAN CLEAR UP JUST ABOUT ALL THOSE QUESTIONS FOR YOU AND FOR THOSE WHO KNOW ALREADY THAT FLORIDA IS WHERE THEY WANT TO BE. PLEASE LET ME BE A PART OF THAT JOURNEY AND ASSIST YOU IN OWNING YOU DREAM HOME IN A WONDERFUL LOCATION FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

View All Members Showing 10 of 24 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Sreysrey
    05-01-2021 09:38 AM - permalink
    Sreysrey
    Work Opportunity in USA!: Medicare Hedis Consultant
    Training, back office, your own website, flexible schedule, Work remotely.

First, No experience and license needed to do this Medicare program.
    Second, You will make great income just doing part time.

Listen to the webinar here https://www.gomarketingsuccess.com/recording
  2. Zeshan Adams
    03-19-2021 08:13 AM - permalink
    Zeshan Adams
    Hello,
    Hope all of you are doing great.

I am a Certified Resume Writer and also a Professional Recruiter with 6+ years of experience in HR. I have edited 700+ resumes so far. Reach out to me if you want to stand out among others and get a job you deserve.
  3. naplesfloridarelocation
    08-30-2014 07:05 AM - permalink
    naplesfloridarelocation
    Relocation Department Head for Collier and Lee Counties in SW Florida. We pay Realtors 30% referral fees for buyer-seller leads.
    Buyers looking to move to SW Florida including Naples, Marco Island, Bonita Springs, Ft Myers Beach, Sanibel & Captiva Islands call us about BUY and FLY program and REBATES available!
    We can assist with market data, sales figures from MLS and a FREE search report on property for sale emailed directly to you that's up to date (24 hours) NO old online third party site housing info that wastes time!
    Call us to discuss the area, schools, employment and housing market today.
    Search Homes & Condominiums in Naples, Marco Island, Bonita Springs, Estero, Fort Myers Beach Florida

4. nikkifinn
    06-13-2011 01:28 PM - permalink
    nikkifinn
    hey friends-i am trying to move into the city but do not know what areas to look into- my price range cannot exceed 1000/month and i have two cats- also i need to be close to subway and train cos i work up town- i am 23- so would like to be in a hip/younger area- thanks!!!!

xoxo
  5. Joe Marseglia
    06-13-2011 11:31 AM - permalink
    Joe Marseglia
    Getting Started As A real Estate Investor! There will be a webinar held this Tuesday, June 14 at 6pm PST on Getting Started As A Real Estate Investor With Little To No Money Down And No Credit! It will be given by Bian Hout, a experienced, seasoned investor in Las Vegas for years. Click the link to join this webinar: www.meetup.com/invcoachinglasvegas. Cost is $20 per person. For anyone looking to invest in real estate, this is a series that can jump start your success!
  6. Joe Marseglia
    06-07-2011 03:22 PM - permalink
    Joe Marseglia
    Getting Started As A real Estate Investor! Just wanted to let everyone know that there will be a webinar held this Wednesday, June 8 at 6pm PST on Getting Started As A Real Estate Investor With Little To No Money Down And No Credit! It will be given by Bian Hout, a experienced, seasoned investor in Las Vegas. Click the link to join this webinar: www.meetup.com/invcoachinglasvegas. Cost is $20 per person. For anyone looking to invest in real estate, this is a series that can jump start your success!
  7. Joe Marseglia
    05-31-2011 03:53 PM - permalink
    Joe Marseglia
    Hello everyone. I recently moved to Las Vegas and linked up with a great firm in Horizon Realty Group. Brian Hout holds weekly webinars that cover a wide range of information. This series he is putting on now is an 8 Part Webinar Series on Getting Started As A Real Estate Investor! With Little To No Money Down and No Credit! It has a ton of content and will definitely get you excited about investing. This series is a must see for new to seasoned investors. Just long onto www.Meetup.com, become a member for free, search "INV Coaching Las Vegas," and reserve your spot in the next webinar now! These webinars are held weekly on Tuesdays at 6:00pm PST, and the cost is $20 per webinar. This is something you don't want to miss!
  8. KiTtYCat03
    02-15-2011 06:14 PM - permalink
    KiTtYCat03
    Hello. I am in need of some advice. I have been dreaming for quite a while of moving me and my 3 kids ages 10 8 and 2 to florida from CT. I am a single mom but i am a home health aide so finding work in any area im sure wont be an issue. I want to know if southern or norther florida is better what the differences are between the two. Obviously good schools low crime and I will be renting with a monthlyrent limit of between 650 and 900 dollars max. I would need a 2 plus bedroom apartment. I dont want to be in a big city but I dont mind being near one but would prefer a small town at least very near beach and at least day trip distance from some fun activities. If anyone has anything they can council me on, please! Feel free! Thanks!
  9. LianeJamason