Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

pull up a chair

Group Created by shecat

For anyone who wants to chat, or tell me what is troubling you. I'm here, lets pull up a chair and chat.

View All Members Showing 10 of 47 Member(s)
Showing 1 of 1 Picture(s)
images 14
From shecat
Showing Social Group Messages 11 to 20 of 52
  1. Forever Blue
    04-11-2014 01:42 PM - permalink
    Forever Blue
    Hi Everyone! Anyone know what happened with shecat? I see she last posted on the board on March 3, 2013. I realize life gets in the way, but she was posting with much gusto at first. I've still been on the board regularly. This board in general is one of my favorites to be on. Anyway, have a good day!
  2. ppfaceannagrace
    01-27-2014 11:25 AM - permalink
    ppfaceannagrace
    Hello all, I am Anna and a complete novice on this site. I asked google a question about plumbing and somehow ended up here. Began looking around and found I like it thus far. I'm a long time blogger on blogger.com, and the author of published memoir. Idk know if I can say the title on here as it is a form of self promotion and that is not allowed from what I read in Rules & Regulations I like the variety of topics available here.
    A little about me, I'm 30, soon to be 31 one Feb. 2nd also Groundhogs day, and this year (2014) Super Bowl Sunday when Colorado's Denver Broncos v.s. Washington's Seattle Seahawks. I cannot believe I'm already in my 30's. I wasted my 20's on a sever heroin addiction which has left me with nothing, except thankfully a close relationship with my parents, and my baby Eleanor Rigby my yorki poo.
  3. Forever Blue
    01-24-2014 08:14 PM - permalink
    Forever Blue
    Hi shecat & others! Forever Blue here! Happy New Year! I'm so glad it's Friday. I'm planning to stay up late like always on Fridays. This may be a weird topic to bring up, but seemingly overnight, I suddenly like candles...never used to care for them before. I can't help but think about the types of toxins they release in the air. I've only bought one so far...this pineapple cilantro one by Illuminations. I read that 100% beeswax ones are the healthiest to burn. Anyone know who carries some?
  4. shecat
    01-08-2014 09:27 PM - permalink
    shecat
    Hi
    Sad tenant I'm sorry I was not here to talk to. I had surgery not long after I came back to City Data. I so sorry to hear what is/was taking place in your life. I'm been homeless years ago, with a small child. I had no place to go, I prayed for help it came...a few months later. Their are shelters for women and children at salvation Army's. Many shelters will let you stay for the whole day especially if you have small children. These shelters have programs to help direct you into low income homes, apartments, and government help. I hope that you have received help? As I mentioned, I'm sorry I was not here when you left this post.
    God bless
    Shecat
  5. sad tenantt
    12-17-2013 04:26 PM - permalink
    sad tenantt
    Lord Simone pray for our lil family I know some where there is some one worst than we are and I hope God will bless them n keep them and if I had money I would share a open home just for homeless n motherless, jobless, n all real folks who have fell on their luck. Society will throw an ugly title on u and. Ivgnore but I'm hopefully gonna change this, Lord willing... 828-334-5360 if I can brighten someones day with my bad luck n hard times. I luv all of u and now awaiting my miracle n angel to help before my 9 days r up. Bless u for readiness n not judging.
  6. sad tenantt
    12-17-2013 04:20 PM - permalink
    sad tenantt
    I'm a mother of 3 beautiful small kids n need of prayer n assistance. We were just evicted from our home n now have 10 days to leave. GOING WHERE? IS MY QUESTION IM NOT BEHIND BUT BC THIS PLACE IS UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT WE ALL HAVE TO LEAVE. NOT EVERYONE BUT CERTAIN ONES THAT HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHIN TO FALL BACK ON. I HAVE NO FAMIKY TO HELP ME AND NO WHERE TO TAKE MY BABIES. IM LOST NOW, IN A TIME OF HAPPINESS, WARMTH, N MERRY FEELINGS WE ARE CRYING. NO PRESENTS UNDER OUR TREE THAT MY 4 YR OLD JYS PICKED OUT. IT CAME FROM BESIDE OUR HOME, BC WE DIDNT HAVE FUNDS TO PURCHASE ONE, BUT THAT WAS A GREAT FAMILY MOMENT FOR US. I KNOW SOMETHING WILL WORK OUR WAY I HOPE. ITS BEEN LL DOWN HILL SINCE ABOUT A YEAR AGO BUT ONE THING I MADE SURE OF IS THAT I KEOT MY VABIES AND PROVIDED A HOME N FOOD. BUT NOW IM LIKE SOMEONE HELP US PLEASE. GOD SEND MY ANGEL BC I NEED HRER BAD RIGHT NOW. I HAVE 9DAYS TO GET OUTTA THIS MOBILE HOME AND NO CLUE WHAT TODO. ANY ONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS, I HAVE TRYD ALL OPTIONS AND EXHAUSTED ALL. NO HALF WAY HOMES TO ACCEPT DUE TO NO TRANSPORTATION AND NO SITTER. I HAVE KEOT KIDS ALL THEIR LUFE WO A SITTER FOR A SINGLE NITE. IM BREAKING DOWN MENTALLY N NOW PHYSICALLY, EMOTIONALLY HAS BEEN MY FRIENEMY FOR QUITE SOME TIME NOW. I NEED JUST A LIL HELP OR SUMMIN, BUT MAYBE BC I HAVE NWVER DEPENDED UPON GOVERNMENT HELP I CAN NOT RECIEVE ANY NOW. I DONT KNOW IM JYST GUESSING BUT I DO KBOW GOD GIVES HIS HARDEST BATTLES TO HIS STRONGEST BC WE CAN HANDLE THEM. YALL IM NOT SO SURE OF THAT ANY MORE IM BREAKING DIWN N CRYING SO MUCH LATELY. WE DONT HAVE ONE SINGLE GIFT UNDER OUR TREE, MY OWN AUNT CAME AND STOLE THE CAR I WAD BUYING FROM HER, AND MY SON TURNED 4 ON THE 14TH OF DEC AND I COULD NOT EVEN GIVE HIMA GIFT OR PARTY. LORD IM HURTING SO DEEPLY. MY BABY GIRL HAD TO RESCHEDULE HER APPOINTMENT WITH SHRINERS DUE TO NO RIDE, N THIS IS FOR HER SURGERY. SHE HAS A HERNIA ON HER NAVAL. GABBI IS BEYOND BEAUTY
  7. centhia711
    11-24-2013 10:16 AM - permalink
    centhia711
    Hello my name is centhia. its been a lot going on in my life. my husband father pass away 2wks ago. trying to get up to Jersey city to make arrangements our car broke down . then top it off his job fire him.saying he amendment his job. so now we late on rent have np car we use our last bit of money to keep the lights and heat on. trying to find help for our rent. I just don't know right now..
  8. shecat
    11-02-2013 08:34 PM - permalink
    shecat
    Hi
    As you can see I've been away for awhile, needed some well needed time to myself. I'm back post a message if you need to talk!
    Shecat
  9. dogs13
    04-28-2013 11:57 AM - permalink
    dogs13
    I am turning the big 3-0 on Tuesday!!! iFriends Free Registration: My Profile
  10. shecat
    04-14-2013 11:20 PM - permalink
    shecat
    Hi
    Sweetjoanna, well what happen! Please be careful, you don't know this person. Its always hard to make friends with the opposite sex, just be sure to take things slow. What happen at the restaurant, did you give him your phone# or did you do nothing? Please get back with me, and let me know how things are going!
    shecat