Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

NC CUBANS

Group Created by amcjap

A forum to meet Cubans and others interested in the Cuban culture

View All Members Showing 10 of 19 Member(s)
Showing 4 of 4 Picture(s)
Cuba 529
From mayra285
Cuba 713
From mayra285
congas
From flordecuba
Store Front
From flordecuba
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. RobertWW
    02-24-2011 03:35 PM - permalink
    RobertWW
    Hola y saludos a todos. Mi llamo esta Robert y soy un musico americano y toca todos estilos de la Guitarra como Jazz, Blues, Flamenco, Country, Cuban Son . Tengo amigos buenos desde Cuba en Cancun Mexico pero no habla mucho con ellos porque son ocupados con la familia y trabajando

Me gusta haciendo amigos nuevos que habla espanol y disfruta la vida

Entonces

Robert
  2. blackorchidstar
    02-10-2011 04:05 PM - permalink
    blackorchidstar
    Si tiene un dano en su casa de plomeria, sinkhole, fuego, o otro dano llame a un representante para su reclamo a 813-443-4860 o 352-301-DANO .......Diga que Jennifer lo refirio!!
  3. CasillasGIRL
    01-25-2011 11:01 PM - permalink
    CasillasGIRL
    hi
  4. sweetiipie78
    05-29-2009 05:49 AM - permalink
    sweetiipie78
    Hi everyone, I am cuban/caucasian. My dad was born in Havana and came here when he was a child because things were so bad there, I remember him telling me that before they left the soldiers came and basically forced their way into my dad and grandma's home and told them it was their home now. He said they beat my grandma and she finally gave in and they packed what they could and came here to the U.S. I would love to go to Cuba and meet my family that I have never seen. I also have some family in Miami and other parts of Fl. I speak some spanish but not fluent like my dad, I wish he would have taught me more whern I was younger. I guess I will have to teach myself Just wanted to stop in and say hello and to tell you a little about myself and where I came from
  5. spanishflygirl
    03-09-2009 01:39 PM - permalink
    spanishflygirl
    I just want to say that Carlos Cafe is the BEST!!! I am from FLorida and have lived in Charlotte for a little over 3 years. It was so awesome to finally fnd REAL Cuban food around here. The atmosphere is so authentic "Miami/Calle Ocho" feeling and Flor & Joe are more like friends to everyone that walks in the door with their hospitality. This place has cured my homesick blues!!!!
  6. flordecuba
    02-21-2009 10:36 AM - permalink
    flordecuba
    If you are in the Carolinas craving or wanting to try authentic Cuban cuisine, then we are the answer to your prayers... Carlos Cafe is a family owned and operated Cuban restaurant located in the heart of Rock Hill SC, just minutes away from uptown Charlotte. This full service, cozy little restaurant, offers numerous Cuban dishes, sandwiches, desserts, tropical shakes and Cuban coffee, with a nice tropical ambiance and served by a friendly staff. Please visit our website to view our menu, hours of operations, specials, and coupons. www.carloscafe.com

For a great Cuban meal, come savor the flavor at Carlos Cafe!
  7. angelican
    12-14-2008 02:46 PM - permalink
    angelican
    HI I am not Cuban but still love Cuban music and so I thought well why not join the Cuban group ? I also like to know alot about other cultures, especially the cuban culture... always intrested , so I hope people here can help me out a bit.. enjoy 2 day..
  8. flordecuba
    07-20-2008 04:24 PM - permalink
    flordecuba
    Hi everyone, This social club was a terrific idea. My name is Flor and I'm Cuban/American. I was born in Cuba in a town called Guanajay in Pinar Del Rio, Cuba, lived in Spain for three years, Union City NJ for two and then moved to Hialeah Florida where I grew up and lived for 30 years. My husband, Joe, is Italian/American from New York, but I sometimes think he was Cuban in another life. We relocated to the Carolinas from South Florida a little over two years ago, and although we miss our family and friends back in Florida, I have to say we have adapted very well to our new surroundings and we truly love it here. We have three daughters and we now live in Concord NC. We are the owners of Carlos Cafe, a cozy and warm little Cuban Restaurant in Rock Hill, SC, just outside the border line of NC.
  9. amcjap
    06-22-2008 07:44 PM - permalink
    amcjap
    Come to our meet-up on July 20th

http://cubanculture.meetup.com/67/
  10. Cuban71
    06-20-2008 09:57 AM - permalink
    Cuban71
    We need to start a "Cuban Festival of the Carolinas", We have the Caja China in storage give me a reason to take it out.........