Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Pregnant!

Group Created by ADVentive

This group is for those who are expecting a baby. Moms and Dads both welcome to talk about the joys and struggles of pregnancy.

View All Members Showing 10 of 27 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 12 Picture(s)
Burp cloth candies
From Sassy8722
Washcloth gumdrop candies
From Sassy8722
Washcloth baby dolls, butterflies, lollipops
From Sassy8722
Diaper cupcakes
From Sassy8722
Police themed 2 tiered diaper cake
From Sassy8722
Showing Social Group Messages 11 to 20 of 28
  1. Reiki Birth Doula
    05-26-2009 05:07 PM - permalink
    Reiki Birth Doula
    I'm not pregnant but, I'm a non-profit Birth Doula in the Gresham/Portland area..
    If you know anyone who is in need of a Doula, I would be more then happy to offer my time!!
  2. Karissa B.
    03-04-2009 10:00 PM - permalink
    Karissa B.
    Hi There!
    I am studying to become a certified doula and will be qualified to attend births in Mid-March. As a doula in training, I need to attend three births and have the mothers fill out a critique of my work to send to DONA. I am looking for mothers due in Mid March-April who would like doula support free of charge. I would meet with you prior to the birth and discuss what support you may want and where your comfort lies. To learn more, you can visit www.dona.org. Please contact me at karissabinkely@yahoo.com
  3. mquintana
    02-19-2009 08:10 AM - permalink
    mquintana
    I had my 2nd daughter on Nov. 18th-she was 7lbs 7oz and 21 in. long.
  4. ADVentive
    01-21-2009 10:33 AM - permalink
    ADVentive
    My 2nd pregnancy has definitely been different from my 1st also. This one made me much sicker in the beginning and for longer. I think each one is just different, so it's hard to know what to expect. This baby has also been a lot more active than my first - I started to feel her much sooner and more often than last time. I also never felt Braxton-Hicks contractions with my first, but I feel them often this time. It's so different!
  5. JeepMom
    01-19-2009 02:23 PM - permalink
    JeepMom
    Hello, I'm from MI and almost 12 weeks with my 2nd baby. My first born (a son)turned 12 in November! My due date is August 2, 2009. My husband and I are elated (as well as everyone else in the family). My first pregnancy was perfect all around - no sickness and delivery was great. This pregnacy is very different though. I've been sick almost the whole time and cannot seem to keep things down as well as I would like. Any suggestions on how to deal with this or how long this sickness feeling will last? Thanks in advance for your suggestion. I'm open to anything as long as it's safe for the baby and me!
  6. kwhitt
    01-18-2009 09:16 AM - permalink
    kwhitt
    Hello! I'm 17 weeks into my first pregnancy and my husband and I couldn't be more thrilled. I would love to find some other new mothers in my area. Anyone in or near Annapolis, MD?
  7. ADVentive
    01-15-2009 12:02 PM - permalink
    ADVentive
    I start the third trimester today! Getting closer to holding my new baby girl! I am most concerned about how big sister will react to the baby. She will be almost 3.
  8. hotyoungmom
    01-14-2009 01:29 PM - permalink
    hotyoungmom
    i'm 23 and i recently had my son in november and i would love to give any advice about pregnancy and birth!

Amelis- my number one concern was the birth more than actually raising my child so i know what you mean... i took hypnobirthing classes because i had heard so many things about pain medication not being that safe for the baby....... so i was ready to not use any.. then when my contractions started at 4am i decided that i would definitely get an epidural! not too scare you.. i was definitely in pain but i got the epidural as soon as i was at 4cm and i barely felt a thing until it was time to push and the epidural wore off.. but its true what they say.. you forget about it as soon as you see your baby! and if it makes you feel any better.. i would do it again in a heartbeat....
  9. PAZ4U
    01-09-2009 05:05 PM - permalink
    PAZ4U
    Hi, congrants to all moms to be... My husband and I are planning to have a baby this year...I just wanted to share a great news with the world...I'm 35 years old I'm so ready...I had travel all over the world and finally I'm ready, but Its scary at the same time...not for raising our baby but for the actual bird...I'm scare of the pain during labor...anybody would like to share theirs experience?
  10. mquintana
    10-17-2008 07:07 AM - permalink
    mquintana
    4 weeks 1 day to go!!!