Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Make a Friend

Group Created by kimma818

For those people who just started city-data and for people that want to talk or make a friend. Express yourself in conversation!!!!!!

View All Members Showing 10 of 2,219 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 54 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1071 to 1080 of 1475
  1. relocatesister
    10-26-2009 02:25 PM - permalink
    relocatesister
    I am unemployed 46 yearold african american female who is looking for work in either daycare or medical assisting in a clinic.and looking to relocate to ohio never lived there before but willing if the jobs are flowing and paying good.If any one wants to talk u can email me to.
  2. relocatesister
    10-26-2009 02:23 PM - permalink
    relocatesister
    I am unemployed 46 yearold african american female who is looking for work in either daycare or medical assisting in a clinic.
  3. Pickuppieces
    10-26-2009 09:50 AM - permalink
    Pickuppieces
    Hey everybody, I am newly joined. I am 33 with 4 kids and was/am married. I am leaving my husband, that we can get into later. I want to move west and need to find a job and a place to live with my kids. I need good schools and safe as can be community. I have lived in various places including southern cali. I will be standing on my own in a whole new way and we all need a new start. Can anyone tell me how to find and secure a job and home for me and kids. Would love to start in Arizona. I have had same job last 5 1/2years as Engineering Coordinator for a well known University in WDC. Have dreams of owning own resturant one day in the furture. Please been on sidelines to long time to pull my own.. Please any information you can provide please pass on. Thank You
  4. jesselopez5000
    10-20-2009 10:25 AM - permalink
    jesselopez5000
    Hey everyone!my name is Jesse and I live in DFW Texas and just want to network... I like online marketing, making custom baby onesies, and living the life of a 22 yr old with a one year old. I make websites for fun and have a banking/background too. Let's talk!
  5. onlygodknowswhy
    10-17-2009 12:02 AM - permalink
    onlygodknowswhy
    hey all I am new to city forum and like many, recently moved due to layoffs in the big city and now live in a super friendly southeastern Missouri town. One problem, my roommate that came with is not liking it one bit, so may be alone in the new rural area real soon and not liking that thought but such is life...so what the heck need feedback in general on others that made moves and are attempting to adjust. Tight on $ was working and now laid off again, no family, kids grown and very self sufficient...(had them very early, LOL)...everyone take great care!!
  6. buildordie
    10-14-2009 11:43 AM - permalink
    buildordie
    Hi everyone, I am new to the group and just wanted to say HI!!!
  7. South Gate Gal
    10-09-2009 04:18 PM - permalink
    South Gate Gal
    Hello everybody, I am new here.I'm planning to move to Bakersfield in a year. Want to chat with anyone specially with someone from BK. Currently living in South Gate Ca. I am 29 yrs old single mother of 2.
  8. canecarver
    10-07-2009 06:18 PM - permalink
    canecarver
    Hi,to all this is the first time that I have ever done anything like this.I do know that It's time for me to start meeting new friends. So hello out there!!
  9. wvr42807
    10-07-2009 12:39 PM - permalink
    wvr42807
    Hi everyone, just move here, working with investors interested in income property. Don't know anyone here...just want to chat.
  10. larahoney2002
    10-07-2009 12:32 PM - permalink
    larahoney2002
    Hi Everyone, I'm new here and I have an urgent question - any contributions will be realllllllllly appreicated

I have the option to either take my driving test in Raleigh, NC (close to Capital blvd) or Charlotte, NC (28262 zip code). I know dmv's are generally a pain, but I figured one location must be better than the other. I know Charlotte is notorious for non-chalant + mean employees and long waits, but I'm not sure about Raleigh. Any suggestions or thoughts on driving tests/dmv's in both areas will be soooooo appreciated. Thanks!