Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

North Carolina Triangle Area

Group Created by aahlawat

Questions about triangle and city close to it. I am here to answer your questions. Real Estate, clubs, food, places to go with family, all of these questions can be answered if you ask me. I will look forward in talking with you.

View All Members Showing 10 of 50 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 11 to 20 of 21
  1. kathylutz
    12-26-2009 01:37 PM - permalink
    kathylutz
    Hi kathy lutz here u can c my pic at facebook...blackhair..young lol 50 without children..single.....i am moving 2 the raleigh area in march ...resting in georgia looking on line everday where to move...found apt called mayfair bye crabtree mall,,,online review great..input...and i am a prof..single ..i do date younger..cracing up here..i amalso on plenty pf fish site older seeking younger...for a ltr.....so any help..will be great..friends....would love 2 meet and need apt help/./happy holidays
  2. abi4life
    12-22-2009 08:15 AM - permalink
    abi4life
    Hi,
    I currently live in Maryland. My hubby and are are African American. I just turned 40 and he'll be 40 next year. We just had a little girl that will be one in 2010. We're looking to move down South and was wondering what spots in the Triangle area would be best. We're both vegetarians. I'm an Accounting and Finance Consultant during the day, but I teach dance fitness classes in the evening. We want to live in a safe diverse community with well educated people. How is the job market? Any advice would be appreciated!
  3. acrisjdance
    12-15-2009 09:32 AM - permalink
    acrisjdance
    I currently live in Dallas, TX and I am considering moving to Charlotte, NC. I was wondering what info you have for the housing and job market as well as the dance and arts scene. I have experience in teaching (dance,music) & customer service.
  4. sundriven
    06-04-2009 10:07 AM - permalink
    sundriven
    Hey everyone! I'm moving from WI to Charlotte next week and need to find an apartment by July 1st. I want to be within 5 or 10 miles max of Matthews (Independence and Matthews Township Parkway). I have a place to stay for the 1st couple weeks, but I want to find a great apartment and then eventually buy a condo if I really like it there. Any suggestions on a safe area and what areas to stay away from? I don't want to be too far from the city. When I was out there for my interview traffic was crazy, so thats why I want to be close to work.
  5. sal329
    05-21-2009 09:33 AM - permalink
    sal329
    Anyone in the Charlotte Metro area looking to get their car, truck, suv, rv or boat detailed?
    www.diamondautodetails.com
  6. Denverdiggs
    05-05-2009 06:31 AM - permalink
    Denverdiggs
    Hi All,

We are new to the Denver, NC area with two boys, 16 and 11 and a daughter in college. Any information on sports for either boys in the area, summer camps, etc.?

Thanks
  7. aahlawat
  8. 12-11-2008 10:39 AM - permalink
    DEBBIE17
    Can you tell me , if there is any Italian clubs , Italian Deli and a great Bakely in the Cary area. I new to the area and I am found Ny.
  9. satkar dhakal
    12-04-2008 07:08 PM - permalink
    satkar dhakal
    What are the different options of job and paid hrs for the job?And also wht are the job there mostly published?
    will be glad to know that...thanks
  10. aahlawat