Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

B2B

Group Created by Marsh Designs

Business networking with other business.

View All Members Showing 10 of 222 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 13 Picture(s)
From kitysh
From kitysh
From kitysh
From kitysh
From kitysh
Showing Social Group Messages 91 to 100 of 115
  1. Wok With Jon
    09-08-2011 02:36 PM - permalink
    Wok With Jon
    Wok with Jon, St. Clouds’ Oriental Grocery Store Opens. St. Cloud
    residents can now enjoy the convenience of cooking oriental food
    without driving all the way to Colonial drive for their grocery
    supplies. Wok with Jon, Asian Market is located at 4115 Neptune Road.
    The store is open 7 days a week from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm on Monday to
    Saturday and 11:00 am to 5:00 pm on Sundays. The selections are
    mostly, Filipino, Chinese, Japanese and random oriental products. If
    you ask how to cook or use the products, the owners are pretty helpful
    in giving cooking tips. Owners Joela and Jon Lowe.
    407-891-wok9
  2. Pinom
    09-01-2011 05:23 PM - permalink
    Pinom
    Hi every one, my name is Joe( my friends call me Pino) and i work for the biggest alarm company in the world Adt.(corporate ,not a dealearship)!.im proud to announce our new referral program,which pays up to $165 per referrall,simple and easy to sign up.Please call me at my cell 9413224078 if you have any questions.We also have a $200 cash rebate for any new system or takeovers.If you are a realtor,insurance agent or you have a business,please call me,this programm really work and we take care every thing,even the flyers,good luck Pino
  3. ama1519
    08-18-2011 02:41 PM - permalink
    ama1519
    Hello Everyone, my name is Roy, and I'm looking for a few business minded people who would like to profit from the Deregulation of Energy in Pennsylvania just like I am. I will show you how you can get paid on thousands of electric bills every month, when people pay their light bills.
    I work for a Billion Dollar Energy Company based out of Dallas Tx that just went into the Pennsylvania energy market, and is helping thousands of people like you and I save money on their electric bills. If you are interested in finding out how you can also profit from this great opportunity, check out my web site: www.royayala.igniteinc.biz or email me at ama1519@yahoo.com
  4. SuperfinePrinting
    07-27-2011 09:46 AM - permalink
    SuperfinePrinting
    Hey, everyone! Attract more costumers- get your Business Cards done like never before! Try it out now-->> Business Card Printing : SuperfinePrinting.com
  5. boxrentals
    09-09-2010 04:54 PM - permalink
    boxrentals
    www.movingboxrentals.com looking for movers/vendors to do business to business
  6. danzar
    09-01-2010 07:15 PM - permalink
    danzar
    Hi, I am Dan. If you are in the Hickory or Lenoir, NC area I can take care of all your Carpet cleaning, Floor stripping and waxing, and Janitorial service.
    Professional Carpet cleaning, Floor stripping, Janitorial for Hickory Lenoir,NC

Carpet cleaning, Floor stripping and waxing, and Janitorial service
  7. bstisyet2cm
    08-19-2010 03:31 PM - permalink
    bstisyet2cm
    Hello Everyone, We specialize in helping small and medium size businesses increase their market share and hence the profitability by attracting new customer, retaining existing cutomers, increase referals, bosting employee morals using our unique Gift and Incentive program. Please email me @ bestisyet2cm@gmail.com, if you are intrested to know how you can leverage our services and take your business to the next level.
    Have a great day.
  8. southerngal1013
    08-12-2010 11:05 AM - permalink
    southerngal1013
    Afternoon B2Bers! Anyone interested in hosting or attending a handbag party? I've got over 200 stylish handbags priced under $50.00! Earn free merchandise for hosting! Handbags your guest can take home! Email me and I will be in touch! Happy shopping!
  9. Uncle Henry
    08-10-2010 09:18 AM - permalink
    Uncle Henry
    Hello fellow businesses. We are a classifieds web site that also produces three printed editions showcasing tens of thousands of private party ads each week throughout New England and Florida. We have lots of opportunities for businesses to promote themselves for as little as $5/week. For that small amount, you can get a premium ad with a link to your business as well as a print ad in the edition of your choice. Visit Uncle Henry's if interested
  10. lhsinflatable
    08-04-2010 08:52 PM - permalink
    lhsinflatable
    Xi'an Jiefei Entertainment Equipments Factory is specialized in designing, producing, and
    selling various inflatable equipments. Using advanced and scientific management; having one
    vigorous and dynamic working team, senior designer, experienced technician with fine
    craftsmanship, complete whole production line, etc. We select fine and high quality raw
    material, standard making, novelty design, knight service and quick delivery for our
    clients.
    Xi'an Jiefei Entertainment Equipments Factory
    Mail:lhs102884@sina.com
    MSN: garywhite19213@hotmail.com
    We: www.toinflatable.com
    ADD:No.6,Road No. 2,Houweizhai Industrial Park,Xian,China