Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

RELOCATING - HELP IN ALL AREAS

Group Created by HParr

This is a group where we will discuss all aspects of relocating including (but not limited to) discussions about emotions, realtors, information about different towns, education research, family challenges, finding health care professionals, the positive side of moving, new adventures, how to cope, etc.

View All Members Showing 10 of 3,103 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 165 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1091 to 1100 of 1598
  1. celia92
    06-01-2010 02:29 PM - permalink
    celia92
    Hi I am looking for a decent neighborhood to move in in Georgia. I looking to do this move next summer. I would also need a good Realtor that can help me with this process. Please help,I currently live in dayton and want to give my family a better live after I am done with school. Thanks my personal email is cacelia92@gmail.com
  2. NIKKIP2113
    05-31-2010 07:22 PM - permalink
    NIKKIP2113
    Hi I have pretty recently gone through a cross country relocation and I have to say it was the best decision of my life. I moved from Michigan to Orlando and I don't regret it at all. When we came I didn't know a soul here, we had no place to live and just a general suggestion of which county to look in. But with the faith of knowing that everything would be ok we did just fine. We got a really nice place within a week, found out we did have family here, and I've started a new career in Real Estate Consulting. Man you can't beat starting over as long as you believe it'll work out for you IT WILL!!
  3. iColt1
    05-24-2010 12:25 PM - permalink
    iColt1
    My grandmother passed away a few weeks ago and now we have to find another place...not to mention getting rid of about 3 rooms and a shed full of stuff...Anybody in Mountain Home, AR who can help please tell me....must accept pets and HUD
  4. Save$2Safe
    05-23-2010 08:41 AM - permalink
    Save$2Safe
    I am a disable, separating 2b divorce soon woman. I moved from Oregon to Roch. NY, to be with my mom+siblings. Now I really deseparately need a place to stay and need to move out from my complaining and criticizing sisterssss, Please help. I am looking for $500-$600 Apartment Budget Need Area Suggestions, and safe location please. Thank you kindly
  5. Dennis Bosselaar
    05-21-2010 05:34 AM - permalink
    Dennis Bosselaar
    Dear American,

To end my Master’s study Communication Science at the Free University in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, I examine public information in the United States of America. Therefore I would like to ask you for help . I need real American respondents to fill in a small questionnaire. It will take only about 5 minutes of your time. I will really appreciate it!! And, of course, I can help you with yours ;-)

https://examine.vu.nl/cgi-bin/infere...l?qst_id=13421

Kind regard from the Netherlands,

Dennis
  6. wwtsd
    05-16-2010 09:57 PM - permalink
    wwtsd
    Has anyone here completed a relocation with Wells Fargo/Wachovia in the last 3 months or so?
  7. Blove81
    05-15-2010 09:30 PM - permalink
    Blove81
    I just made an cross country move from Texas to Florida. We are living in the orlando area and i was told there are alot of areas to stay away from, can someone tell me where are the safe areas to go and have family outings?
  8. lorelei1214
    05-11-2010 01:57 PM - permalink
    lorelei1214
    Hi, anyone out there in AZ? Looking to move to AZ in a few years, I want space a few acres and no screamin neighbors, also motorcycle friendly people, currently in nice green MA. I work in the medical field, any ideas on good health care facilities to work at?? I have been checking realtor listings around Prescott, Apache Junction, Campe Verde, Payson...whats the scoop on these towns? (I have family in Tucson but just too hot there, still traumatized by that time I visited mom and the air conditioner died.)
  9. DiannaSunshine
    05-11-2010 07:24 AM - permalink
    DiannaSunshine
    I was originally looking at Florida, but HSUS has Florida in their pocket so the dog laws are not friendly to show folks!

Any suggestions on southern states from Arizona to Georgia? If Texas or Arizona, an area that has grass please...

looking for a country style town not far from a city so I can work and a safe friendly community.
  10. christie22
    05-05-2010 02:18 AM - permalink
    christie22
    Anyone thinking of relocating to Southern CA to the LA or OC area and need advice, let me know! I've been here 32 years and maybe I can help you!