Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

RELOCATING - HELP IN ALL AREAS

Group Created by HParr

This is a group where we will discuss all aspects of relocating including (but not limited to) discussions about emotions, realtors, information about different towns, education research, family challenges, finding health care professionals, the positive side of moving, new adventures, how to cope, etc.

View All Members Showing 10 of 3,103 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 165 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 221 to 230 of 1598
  1. Tattedglass
    01-16-2018 04:30 AM - permalink
    Tattedglass
    Hello ,My family is wanting to relocate outside if S.A. I live in Dickinson Tx and once they come down I'll relocate that way with them if not before .Info I'm needing for them is housing ,schools ,internet etc.sister is a par-legal,brother n law paints/ details cars,motorcycles amount other things ,1 nine yr old daughter in elementary,she has been looking in Brownwood, jordanten(?) Areas with in 30/45 min drive to S.A. They are looking for 5 acre's for animals ,horse etc.any help in right direction for them.would be greatly appreciated
  2. chgobull6
    01-10-2018 12:41 PM - permalink
    chgobull6
    Hello,
    My husband and I are thinking about relocating from Chicago to Arizona or Florida. Has anyone lived in both states ? Pros and Cons or any suggestions ? We will be moving 5-2019. Our son will enter his freshman year of HS. We have looked in the Tampa area and in the Gilbert and Chandler area. Just trying to do our homework prior to making a big decision.
  3. AUSTINSMITH1
    01-06-2018 04:01 PM - permalink
    AUSTINSMITH1
    Start a new year with a great new job!

work in the USA with...
    The Alyeska Prince Hotel, AK, USA
    1000 Arlberg Ave, Girdwood, AK 99587
  4. HipGranny
    01-06-2018 04:00 PM - permalink
    HipGranny
    I am considering relocating to Tucson, Az. Can anyone advise?
  5. AUSTINSMITH1
    01-06-2018 04:00 PM - permalink
    AUSTINSMITH1
    دریافت اقامت معتبر، TOEFL، پاسپورت، گواهینامه رانندگی، DIPLOMAS و غیره. فرصت های کاری برای کار در ایالات متحده ..

دریافت خیابان معتبر، تافل، گذرنامه، گواهینامه رانندگی، دیپلم.
    اسناد با کیفیت بالا از کشورهای مختلف؛ گذرنامه، شناسنامه، گواهینامه رانندگی، گواهی تولد، دیپلم، ielts، TOEFL، دلار و یورو و غیره
    اسناد فوق العاده با کیفیت از؛ سوئیس، بریتانیا، ایالات متحده، اسپانیا، سوئد، استرالیا، اتریش، کانادا، شیلی، دانمارک، اکوادور، فنلاند، فرانسه، آلمان، اسرائیل، نیوزیلند، آفریقای جنوبی، و غیره.

گذرنامه الکترونیکی (گذرنامه با تراشه RF-ID) از کشورهای زیر در دسترس است: استرالیا، اتریش، فنلاند، آلمان، مالزی، هلند، سوئد، سوئیس، تایلند، انگلستان، ایالات متحده، e.t.c. ما همچنین می توانیم شما را با گذرنامه دیپلماتیک تقلبی، گواهینامه رانندگی، تمبر مهاجرت، ویزا، حساب های بانکی باز کنید. ما همچنین یادداشت های بانکی جعلی را برای استرالیا، ایالات متحده آمریکا تولید می کنیم.

تماس با ما: validdocument@gmail.com
  6. AUSTINSMITH1
    01-06-2018 03:59 PM - permalink
    AUSTINSMITH1
    GET AUTHENTIC IELTS, TOEFL, PASSPORTS, DRIVER'S LICENSE, DIPLOMAS etc.AN JOB OPPORTUNITY TO WORK IN THE USA..

Get Authentic ielts, toefl, passports, driver's license, diplomas.
    High quality documents from different countries ; passports, ID's, Driver's license, Birth certificates, diplomas, ielts, TOEFL, Dollars and Euro bills, etc
    Super high quality documents from ; Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Spain, Sweden, Australia, Austria, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, e.t.c.

E-passports (passports with RF-ID chip) of the following countries are available for sale: Australia, Austria, Finland, Germany, Malaysia, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, e.t.c. We can also provide you with fake diplomatic passports , driving license , immigration stamps , visas , open bank accounts .We also produce High Quality fake Bank Notes for Australia,USA

Contact email: validdocument@gmail.com
  7. Eboz
    01-01-2018 08:36 AM - permalink
    Eboz
    Hello everyone,
    we (family of 2 adults, 2 kids) lives in Los Angeles CA, thinking about relocating somewhere like Texas, North Carolina, Florida,etc...
    Reason why, too expensive and housing cost is super high.
    Any idea? Where and why??
  8. FallingParadise
    12-22-2017 03:52 PM - permalink
    FallingParadise
    Hi im Dani and will be relocating in 2018
  9. rback
    11-15-2017 01:25 PM - permalink
    rback
    Hi ,
    I am a realtor in Milwaukee area with Shorewest Realtors and would love to help you or your dear ones in their move to the area...
    The Art of business misses a beat in our fast and robotic business world today. Call me old school but Coming from an Interior Designing background, I always loved seeing the joy on my clients faces when they see the design I put together for them,become a reality. I wanted to take this experience and feeling of joy into Real Estate and show my clients a different view of the home they are looking at to buy. I love not only helping directly my customers fulfill their dreams but assisting companies and facilitating the move of families from across different parts of the country is all so fulfilling.

Gather that Courage,Hold on to that Will, Fulfill that Dream..... Lets get you Home!
  10. MarcellainLB