Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

RELOCATING - HELP IN ALL AREAS

Group Created by HParr

This is a group where we will discuss all aspects of relocating including (but not limited to) discussions about emotions, realtors, information about different towns, education research, family challenges, finding health care professionals, the positive side of moving, new adventures, how to cope, etc.

View All Members Showing 10 of 3,103 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 165 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 951 to 960 of 1598
  1. lesora1281
    02-21-2011 10:24 PM - permalink
    lesora1281
    My family and I are moving to the Eugene, OR area in June. We won't get a chance to visit before the move and I would like some info about schools, neighborhoods, ect. Thanks
  2. Enbiex
    02-20-2011 01:39 PM - permalink
    Enbiex
    Just joined the group! Looking to buy a winter home in Palm Springs or Palm Desert area. I'm looking for info on the area for housing prices for houses or condos. What are good crime free areas to live in. Does anyone have suggestions on the best way to start our search. We live in Canada so we can't be running back and forth all the time in our search so I'm trying to do the most I can on the web before we head south. Thanks to all.
  3. VillageLife
  4. 02-18-2011 08:39 PM - permalink
    monicabeard
    I need help my family and I are relocating to Phoenix, Arizona from Mobile, Alabama and have no idea of the best areas to live and which area have the best schools. Any ideas or opinion will be greatly appreciated.
  5. angelicious
    02-18-2011 05:20 PM - permalink
    angelicious
    Hi everyone, I just relocated with my family to Jonesboro, Arkansas. So far I've had a hard time here. What's good to do here? I will be attending ASU in the fall but I just feel so out of place. I've only been here for 14 days and I already experienced discrimination by the apartment's management and two police officers that live here. I really want to speak out but I'm a shame to say that I'm intimidated by them. I came for California where being outspoken it’s a must, but here it just got me in trouble.
  6. NuWoman25
    02-17-2011 11:31 PM - permalink
    NuWoman25
    Hi I am looking to move from Michigan to Georgia next Spring... any help or ideas would be great. I have a monthly budget of $700. I am 25 single female with a dog
  7. bobwasty
    02-17-2011 02:29 PM - permalink
    bobwasty
    Hello! I need assistance. Am an undergraduate from ghana and would love to further my masters degree abroad, preferably in the US, switzerland, UK and Sweden. i am seriously in need so please help me
  8. lostlittlegirl
    02-16-2011 10:33 PM - permalink
    lostlittlegirl
    hi everybody, im new to this, but i really need some help. im a 21 year old single female. im from a very small country, i want to relocate and just start over fresh. i will b living alone, so i want a safe area, where i can find a pretty decent job. i wanna stay n the south, so my options are texas, north or south carolina, georgia, maybe even tennessee .. any help any advice, anything would b greatly appreciated, please help
  9. KiTtYCat03
    02-15-2011 06:12 PM - permalink
    KiTtYCat03
    Hello. I am in serious need of some advice. I have been dreaming for quite a while of moving me and my 3 kids ages 10 8 and 2 to florida from CT. I am a single mom but i am a home health aide so finding work in any area im sure wont be an issue. I want to know if southern or norther florida is better what the differences are between the two. Obviously good schools low crime and I will be renting with a monthlyrent limit of between 650 and 900 dollars max. I would need a 2 plus bedroom apartment. I dont want to be in a big city but I dont mind being near one but would prefer a small town at least very near beach and at least day trip distance from some fun activities. If anyone has anything they can council me on, please! Feel free! Thanks!
  10. mbikeray
    02-14-2011 06:14 PM - permalink
    mbikeray
    hello all, my wife and I are relocating to the northridgeville area of ohio, we would like any help with info or job placement for both of us, we are also looking at oyster home construction in building a new house there.