Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Pet Lovers

Group Created by Passionpetnanny

A place where Pet lovers chat , ask question & brag and share everything about their precious furry babies or anything pets, Dogs, Cats, Birds, small cage pets ect....So tell your pet lover friends and stop by and ad a post:)

View All Members Showing 10 of 293 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 20 Picture(s)
gizmo1
From Mom2M&J
20160321 183256 (3)
From goochgirl
182902 189219901118838 6074053 n
From shecat
joyrose zps57c161c7
From shecat
Sargent Snoozin'
From Bendeko
Showing Social Group Messages 71 to 80 of 106
  1. 4BOOTS
    09-17-2012 09:52 AM - permalink
    4BOOTS
    Hi fellow pet lover. My pet friends and I just starting a pet care business, registered with NYS, ready to roll. If you need dog walking, cat feeding and pet sitting help, please check out our site 4boots.com.
  2. triptrax
    07-17-2012 03:20 PM - permalink
    triptrax
    I am collecting donations for Give Sunnie a 2nd Chance using WePay! Check it out https://www.wepay.com/x6bifwx
  3. cocobean81
    07-05-2012 12:34 PM - permalink
    cocobean81
    im new to this site , so any information would be greatful.i have a 7 month old shih tzu, Coco .she is a blessing to me.we are going through some issues with her liver.I had to leave her with the vet doctor this morning.cocobean has been really sick for a week now.is the liver issues with this breed really deadly? Coco is my little girl, my baby.I am a new owner, I provide a clean safe home for her.her house training was real easy, coco is a smart pupp.I will post pictures of her soon.she lost 4 pounds an 3 ounces in a week.can anybody help me understand what I'm facing with the liver problems of the shih tzu breed?
  4. StinkInc
    06-20-2012 10:47 AM - permalink
    StinkInc
    We love pets but sometimes they can cause some interesting odors. If you need help in this area, give us a call! StinkInc® Experts in Odor Control, Water Damage, Sewer Damage, Mold Remediation, Animal Damage, Fire and Smoke Damage, and Asbestos Abatement
  5. Bengalmama
    05-16-2012 09:06 PM - permalink
    Bengalmama
    I am owned by 2 beautiful Bengals (one boy one girl) an adorable American Shorthair little boy and a regal Maine Coon queen. I like all pets - grew up with dogs, gerbils, guinea pig, horses, etc. When my house burned and I lost all my kitties I decided to quit worrying about what people thought - embrace being the crazy cat lady. I got new cats, and I used some of my insurance money to buy a cat wheel - something I would have never done pre-fire. Same thing with wearing leopard print or having anything with paw prints on it... Now I've met some new people, and I'm teased about being the "crazy cat lady" ... thought I'd embraced it, but.... anybody else deal with "haters?" btw My breeder has been advertising on a new on-line classified - check it out DollarDesi.net – Desi Directory Portal - they have a Facebook page, too, giving away prizes Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More - go "like" them and maybe win something.
  6. runningtito
    04-30-2012 05:32 AM - permalink
    runningtito
    Hy I have a 4yr old dachshund(wiener dog)male that needs a female to mate with his name is rascals and he is very hansom so please if you have a female dachshund dog let me know maybe we can match them together to see if they fall in love who knows maybe we can take them out so they can get to know each other well I hope there's a pretty Winnie out there for rascal...thanks...luis.
  7. Me987
    03-20-2012 04:40 PM - permalink
    Me987
    Hello! (sorry for my english)
    I'm not sure that I write to the right place, but I hope to help.
    The problem is that I forced to temporarily live in the Shelter (refugee).
    On the street, near the Shelter, there are three lovely cats.
    The problem is that cats suffer hunger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No one except me does not feeds the animals.
    I am asking you to find the new owners for the cats, because I am almost out of money and can not buy food for them any more.
    Cats are afraid of people, it is possible that earlier they were beaten.
    In addition, the volunteers (idiots ) thrown out their house (carton box).
    Please do not be indifferent!
    Address: 50 Wyoming avenue, Buffalo, NY 14215 “Vive La Casa”.
    Spread this message everywhere you can, including Twitter and other social networks.
    Thank you.
  8. MKcole
    03-11-2012 09:50 AM - permalink
    MKcole
    HI I have a 22 month old Rotti, and 3 cats I'm also a vet tech for 16 years How are you guys?
  9. sexyangeleyes
    03-09-2012 07:11 AM - permalink
    sexyangeleyes
    Love aniamls. I have 3 American Eskimo spitz
  10. a4qual
    03-01-2012 03:06 PM - permalink
    a4qual
    Hey guys - I'm trying to find cat owners who purchase cat litter who are passionate about their pets for an online cat discussion forum. I don't want to break any laws / group rules (not sure what the rules are about asking people if they'd like to do stuff) so thought I'd ask before I share the link. This would be an opportunity to participate in an online discussion and it would be paid. Please PM me if you want to find out more. Thanks!