Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Bad thing about your School.(Middle School, High School, College and so forth)

Group Created by kikipaul

This is a group for all of you whose out there that had experience horrible things about either your high school or your college. Please feel free to join this group and share your bad experience with us and the rest of the world, who know's you might help someone out.

View All Members Showing 1 of 1 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. kikipaul
    08-23-2010 02:04 PM - permalink
    kikipaul
    Nova Southeastern University "NSU" is one of the world horrible school when it come to customer services/help the students. If you like flushing your money down the drain then more power to you; if you like people to treat you like a piece of *** more power to you; if you like to deal and enjoy people giving you attitude everytime than more power to you; if you like to deal with idiots/morons more power to power to you. But if your serious about your life and you want business professional school with real people who care Nova Southeastern University is not the one for you.

This was an e-mail that was send to me by my bf Jason

"Hi, Everyone
    How are you in this lovely day?
    My major is International Business Law Environment, I used to attend Nova Southeastern University "NSU". Administration/admission office those people who work there are not bad. But Rod, Erika the Director of Housing, and Associate Dean Doctor Holliday in Housing also Dean Brad Williams and Lakisha the Assistance for the President Doctor Ferrero are horrible individuals/people. Those people/individuals made student lives at NSU "Hell's" to be honest with you they make Satan look like heaven and Hitler like a Saint Angel. Of course dealt/deal with them been there and done that, I had dealt with those idiots/morons since 2008, and I am still dealing with there F****ing S****ting attitude. Without "US" the students there will not be Nova Southeastern University and without "US" those idiots/morons that work at NSU would/will not have a job, yet those ass-hoe's treated us the students like we were piece of S****s I had my shared with this F****ing place, all I can say to anyone whose thinking about attending NSU is 1 word "RUN LIKE F****ING HELL" take your monies somewhere else, please take your monies to a place where your going to be treated like a human being, not like a piece of S****s", all I am learning in this school is how to have a negative attitude and how to treated people like their S***S along with dummed asses".

Sincerely, BF Jason