Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Meet millionaire singles for dating and friendship

Group Created by bwealthy

Meet the millionaire man or woman of your dreams. Discuss dating techniques for snagging that special someone that will pamper your wealthy desires!

View All Members Showing 10 of 145 Member(s)
Showing 2 of 2 Picture(s)
Taken January 2015
From Toolyps
Wealthy B
From bwealthy
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 62
  1. banadgggg
    05-15-2023 09:14 PM - permalink
    banadgggg
    :dubious::dubious::dubious::dubious:I am a 32 year old lady from Seattle divorced for 3 years. I've had no luck with dating and I really hate it. I would love to talk to someone who is real and believes in something. If you're not real I'd love to talk and meet some real people, don't bother:dubious::dubious::dubious::dubious:
  2. PantyHoseWearer
    06-06-2021 12:47 PM - permalink
    PantyHoseWearer
    Hi! I am looking for a new church or organization to join. I need a place that is liberal or open minded. For health reasons I would need to be able to wear shorts and usually go barefoot. I often wear panty hose or stockings. I would like to get involved to different programs and volunteer opportunities. I am not gay but would consider a church for such. Will not mind traveling. Like all church programs. I have attended other churches like this just looking for something different. I may be contacted by mail at Yahoo using name shorts_n_stockings. Please let me know. Thank you.
  3. Vusinator
    12-03-2020 05:41 AM - permalink
    Vusinator
    Hi guys. Finding millionaire friends and looking for love among the wealth can be tough due to disparities in lifestyle, taste and mindset. Their way of thinking is very much different to ours decreasing the chances of finding companionship. I have a few of the who own businesses as mentors through a program called Overnight Millionaires. Try it, it work especially when you want to be financially free. : https://www.digistore24.com/redir/306837/Vusinator/
  4. fitgirlrelationship
    12-01-2020 10:46 PM - permalink
    fitgirlrelationship
    Strengthen the relationship through a good approach to money – Course 3 of the series Relationship Skills.

According to scientists, the topic of money is one of the most significant points of conflict in couples. But how are money and love connected, and what influence does one have on the other? How can we talk about money without damaging love? Why does „cold“ money destroy a relationship? How does understanding about this delicate subject strengthen the love of couples? Michael Mary provides insights and suggestions on how each couple can recognize the role money plays in their relationship and gives concrete suggestions on how the couple can decide how to deal with it. So that the relationship „rules“ over money – and not money over the relationship.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO:[https://tinyurl.com/loveandmoneyrelationship]
  5. tamilselvanj
    10-10-2020 07:16 AM - permalink
    tamilselvanj
    The first part of the book is mainly about the attraction process within women. His main statement is: Attraction is not a choice. You see, feelings, not logic, determine whether or not a woman will feel attraction toward a man. The feelings she experiences and associates with the man will determine her level of attraction for him. DeAngelo references many viable psychological sources during this first half of the book. He talks a lot about genetics and the reasons for behavior, often comparing animal and human mating rituals. He concludes that there are certain traits men can possess that women are genetically hardwired to be attracted to. DeAngelo explains how women can't help but be attracted to certain qualities such as wealth, power, fame, looks, exclusivity, and personality because of the emotions they elicit. Oddly enough however, the one trait that is most easily changed is also the most powerfully attractive. Therefore your greatest asset in attracting women is your PERSONALITY.

[b]CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO:https://bit.ly/2SVLJ9H
  6. lucky girl123
    09-08-2020 04:21 PM - permalink
    lucky girl123
    anyone intrested in a beautiful young girl should message me i am single beautiful young girl looking for a sugar daddy
    Add me on hangout judyjade 6 2 1@ gmail com if you are intrested or text me (206) 939-6796 I am a single and ready to mingle with serious men
  7. lucky girl123
    09-08-2020 04:17 PM - permalink
    lucky girl123
    Add me on hangout judyjade 6 2 1@ gmail com if you are intrested or text me (206) 939-6796 I am a single and ready to mingle with serious men
  8. lucky girl123
    09-08-2020 04:12 PM - permalink
    lucky girl123
  9. lucky girl123
    09-08-2020 04:10 PM - permalink
    lucky girl123
    Hello handsome how are you doing my name is berlinda I am 32 i am single I am looking for a long term relationship with a man who is caring and loving. Thank you
  10. Spideyguy
    08-22-2020 11:53 AM - permalink
    Spideyguy
    Hello, let's stop fooling around, there is a website where you can meet beautiful girls from all over the world, here is the link of one of them: https://bit.ly/2QhA9UM

The first 1000 people can enter a special live chat room with her.