Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads area
 [Register]
Hampton Roads area Chesapeake - Hampton - Newport News - Norfolk - Portsmouth - Suffolk - Virginia Beach
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2013, 10:39 AM

5 posts, read 7,141 times

Advertisements

We are currently renting a house in Va Beach & need to find something more reasonably priced so we will be able to save to buy a house next year. I need to stay near the Pembroke area & have looked at Mariner's Cove apartments. Does anyone have any opinions on these? We have to have a 3 bedroom & we have a 70 pound dog that is a family member, so that is why I'm looking at this particular complex. I just don't know anyone who has lived there. I just don't want to be stuck in misery for a year.

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2013, 06:39 PM

174 posts, read 258,549 times
If you have a 70 pound dog it can be a good idea to look on craigslist and/or post a housing wanted ad informing potential landlords/complexes about your dog. That way acceptable landlords can contact you. To find out about specific complexes you should be able to Google the name and past tenants reviews will come up. This is some of the reviews I saw:

https://plus.google.com/104910524416...36/about?hl=en

Old 01-06-2013, 07:11 AM

5 posts, read 7,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Msmommy22 View Post
If you have a 70 pound dog it can be a good idea to look on craigslist and/or post a housing wanted ad informing potential landlords/complexes about your dog. That way acceptable landlords can contact you. To find out about specific complexes you should be able to Google the name and past tenants reviews will come up. This is some of the reviews I saw:

https://plus.google.com/104910524416...36/about?hl=en

Thanks, but I wouldn't want to post an ad for something like this just because I don't want to invite any creepers into our lives. I had only been able to find one site with reviews, very mixed reviews & it seems that the negatives are because the people owed money or didn't understand how renting works. Thanks for the link, but that complex is in California, but I was able to find one review on that site.(a site I had yet to discover)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Hampton Roads area
View detailed profiles of: