Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2013, 04:45 PM

5,531 posts, read 12,731,375 times

Advertisements

HBH, recently sent me a direct message wanting to chat. I responded and told him that I wasn't interested in having a private conversation with him. He then responded by saying "ok no haole don't respond to my post".

Now I consider that to be a real message filled with aloha! Maybe if you back off on calling people names you would have a better chance at "bridging the gap of understanding". BTW, I've lived here almost four years and no one on this island has ever called me "haole". Thanks for bringing in the race card!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2013, 05:10 PM

6,402 posts, read 4,887,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreaming of Hawaii View Post
HBH, recently sent me a direct message wanting to chat. I responded and told him that I wasn't interested in having a private conversation with him. He then responded by saying "ok no haole don't respond to my post".

Now I consider that to be a real message filled with aloha! Maybe if you back off on calling people names you would have a better chance at "bridging the gap of understanding". BTW, I've lived here almost four years and no one on this island has ever called me "haole". Thanks for bringing in the race card!
I have received 8 direct messages from him to which I did not respond. He has begun following me around the Teaching forum posting snide remarks & insults there. Quote: "An internet bully and troll and ignorent fool."
My first CD Stalker!

Last edited by Futuremauian; 11-01-2013 at 05:19 PM..

Old 11-01-2013, 05:40 PM

6,657 posts, read 7,792,714 times
Now I consider that to be a real message filled with aloha! Maybe if you back off on calling people names you would have a better chance at "bridging the gap of understanding". BTW, I've lived here almost four years and no one on this island has ever called me "haole". Thanks for bringing in the race card![/quote]

But in that four years of living in Hawai'i it appears you haven't learned anything? Aloha is an attitude of love, acceptance etc. It means i will show you kindness and respect. But it isn't a get out of jail free card for people to continue to be disrespectful and we will turn the cheek.

Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart
Howzit? Maika`i Wahine? Hope your having a great day? Hows the weather there today?
Dreaming of Hawai'i response:
Please stop sending me direct messages. I'm not interestted in having a conversation with you.

Hawaiian by heart response:
Ok np haole, don't respond to my posts then. Cool

Haole meaning foriegner, it appears you just here to cause problems.

Old 11-01-2013, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
I have received 8 direct messages from him to which I did not respond. He has begun following me around the Teaching forum posting snide remarks & insults there. Quote: "An internet bully and troll and ignorent fool."
My first CD Stalker!
Unlike both of you guys following me around saying ugly garbage to me or about me. You think im going to just sit there a take it forever? I did for awhile, but not anymore. You want to start garbage, expect to get it back. Don't whine about it. Dang weird mentality, let me insult you call you names or start garbage but you can't do that to us? Sound familiar?

Both of you guys need to take your racist attitudes and leave because one fact remains im not trying to push you out of CDF. In fact i may disagree with your opinions but you don't see me on your threads calling your opinions or what you post crap and etc etc.

Old 11-01-2013, 05:54 PM

1,872 posts, read 2,830,193 times

Can We All Just Get Along? For The Kids & Old People? RODNEY KING SPEAKS! - YouTube

Old 11-01-2013, 05:59 PM

Im all for that bruddah the problem is im not going on there threads and making rude, trollist comments.

Old 11-01-2013, 06:22 PM

6,402 posts, read 4,887,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
Im all for that bruddah the problem is im not going on there threads and making rude, trollist comments.
NOT TRUE! You certainly did do exactly that! On the flip side, so what, but at least be honest about it.
You live in Oregon, are Native American, yet you call Dreaming of Hawaii, who actually lives in Hawaii, a haole or "foriegner"? Interesting train of thought you have going on. You are the local?

Old 11-01-2013, 06:37 PM

12,120 posts, read 18,026,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreaming of Hawaii View Post
I received this gem of a DM a week ago from HBH:

The Subject simply said "S"

Here is the exact content: "**** you *******!"

Obviously the filters from CD censored the message, but knowing what it filtered out shows you the type of person he is. As usual I didn't bother hitting the reply button.

Old 11-01-2013, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
NOT TRUE! You certainly did do exactly that! On the flip side, so what, but at least be honest about it.
You live in Oregon, are Native American, yet you call Dreaming of Hawaii, who actually lives in Hawaii, a haole or "foriegner"? Interesting train of thought you have going on. You are the local?
Last i checked, my birth certificate says State of Hawai'i on it, i even went to school there and was raised in Hawai'i. And for the life of me i have two or more Malihinis haoles attacking my credibility everyturn or saying i shouldnt have the right to exist here in CDF world. Ones lived there four years, one i believe a few years but even doesn't reconize the simple act of taking off shoes when entering another persons home, another is unwilling to embrace local culture but wants to lecture me about aloha. All of them attack with stuff like "Oh you live in Oregon" or this or that

Old 11-01-2013, 07:02 PM

But never attack me on fact. You know what i think? I think we have some people who want to be big mokes but don't want to earn it. Your haole not because you come from mainland your haole because of how you think.

Evidence proves that, with the exception of yesterday, whtviper1, dreamingofhawaii, Futuremauian i challenge you to show proof that i have gone onto any of your threads you creatted and said your a liar, what you post is crap etc etc etc. You won't find anything haoles.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
View detailed profiles of: