Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2013, 07:05 PM

6,400 posts, read 4,873,605 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by whtviper1 View Post
I received this gem of a DM a week ago from HBH:

The Subject simply said "S"

Here is the exact content: "**** you *******!"

Obviously the filters from CD censored the message, but knowing what it filtered out shows you the type of person he is. As usual I didn't bother hitting the reply button.
"Luuv you handsum"??? "Keis you bigbuoy??? "Likk you hotstuuf"??? "Wile you mairyme"??? "Meat you sometim"??? .................Okay, I'm out. Give us a hint!

Sorry, I just couldn't stop myself.

Aloha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2013, 07:18 PM

6,657 posts, read 7,785,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
"Luuv you handsum"??? "Keis you bigbuoy??? "Likk you hotstuuf"??? "Wile you mairyme"??? "Meat you sometim"??? .................Okay, I'm out. Give us a hint!

Sorry, I just couldn't stop myself.

Aloha
Rmfao, ok ok now that funny lol. Guys i grewup in Hawai'i i really do have tough skin, you cant be a kieki in Hawai'i and not get hazed all the time. If this is what your trying to do, then fine, but please understand the difference is i can't see you and i don't know you. Most of the relentless hazing came from friends, ohana and ppl i grewup with and ppl i could see if they were playing or looking to scrap. ok.

Old 11-01-2013, 07:18 PM

6,400 posts, read 4,873,605 times
[quote=hawaiian by heart;32055926]But never attack me on fact. You know what i think? I think we have some people who want to be big mokes but don't want to earn it. Your haole not because you come from mainland your haole because of how you think.

Evidence proves that, with the exception of yesterday, whtviper1, dreamingofhawaii, Futuremauian i challenge you to show proof that i have gone onto any of your threads you creatted and said your a liar, what you post is crap etc etc etc. You won't find anything haoles.[/quote]

Well okay, since it was just the one day, all is foregivven. BTW: I never said your a crazy liar.

Wait a minute!!! What won't us haoles find???

Aloha

Old 11-01-2013, 07:59 PM

[quote=Futuremauian;32056082]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
But never attack me on fact. You know what i think? I think we have some people who want to be big mokes but don't want to earn it. Your haole not because you come from mainland your haole because of how you think.

Evidence proves that, with the exception of yesterday, whtviper1, dreamingofhawaii, Futuremauian i challenge you to show proof that i have gone onto any of your threads you creatted and said your a liar, what you post is crap etc etc etc. [b][color=blue]You won't find anything haoles.[

Aloha
So how many times have you popped into one of my threads and said something like your thread is crap, or some other jerk comment Futuremauian? 2,4,10,20x. So how many times should i turn my cheek as you take a swing at me? Before i lay you out? How many mths?

Last edited by hawaiian by heart; 11-01-2013 at 08:29 PM..

Old 11-01-2013, 09:27 PM

2,299 posts, read 4,838,431 times
This forum is beginning to look and sound like the Pennsylvania forum and believe me you don't want that!
I hope we can move on to less disagreeable topics.

Old 11-01-2013, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingAloha View Post
This forum is beginning to look and sound like the Pennsylvania forum and believe me you don't want that!
I hope we can move on to less disagreeable topics.
Believe me auntie it follows me around to other threads. I just want to post in peace and live in aloha.

Old 11-01-2013, 10:38 PM

1,872 posts, read 2,827,262 times

John Lennon - Give Peace A Chance - YouTube

Old 11-01-2013, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McFrostyJ View Post
Great song, love this one too

John Lennon - Imagine (official video) - YouTube

Old 11-02-2013, 12:21 AM

Hmmm Maybe it would be helpful to kinda discribed myself, that might help some understand me better. In my phone i have well over 70 hawaii songs, from old traditional songs(hula, slack key) to modern hawaii local bands etc etc i listen to on daily bases . I also listen to other music too but mostly hawaiian music. My cupboard have alot of brown rice, Saimin, Chinese Noodles, Ramain. I eat alot of white fish and i make or buy lunch plate specials. i also have a few boxes of ginger candy and rice candy a few cans of spam, i also have a few packages of Hurricane Popcorn(love the stuff). In my fridge i have alot of fruit and 2lbs of crackseed i order once a month from Hawaii- White+Red li hing mui plums, Li hing mui Mango, Shredded cuddle fish, lemon peel. I have some Nori to make sushi or Spam musubi. And i like to make and cook asian, hawaiian dishes.

On my bookshelf i have a few books on native american red road spirituality, The huna way, A few on history of Hawai'i and folklore and obake stories. cont

Last edited by hawaiian by heart; 11-02-2013 at 12:41 AM..

Old 11-02-2013, 12:37 AM

On my bookshelf i also have think and get rich and the way of the peaceful warrior.

I don't watch alot of t.v. but when i do i watch youtube and i have netflicks. My favorite youtube areas are hula, culture and both Warrior and Ducks football, and music. Last movie watched was Few good men. I own hulagirls, the hawaiians, old new hawaii five-o. I also have alot of dvd on history of Hawaii etc.

My friends and bestfriends are Native American, Hawaiian, White, Asian. I do pow wows and luas. On my walls of my apartment i have dreamcatchers, other native art, i have paintings of hawaii on my walls.

The point is, i live Hawai'i everyday. My hawai'ian friends(we speak/practice olelo hawai'i once in awhile) i live like a local everyday. Dosnt make me better than, its just a different mindset.

Im also active in the communitty.

Last edited by hawaiian by heart; 11-02-2013 at 12:47 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
View detailed profiles of: