Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2013, 01:09 AM

12,120 posts, read 17,988,382 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
Believe me auntie it follows me around to other threads. :
Perhaps that is a hint.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2013, 01:47 AM

6,657 posts, read 7,780,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whtviper1 View Post
Perhaps that is a hint.
Def a hint of something, but it has nothing to do with me or my responsiblity.

Hey whtviper1 have you had hurricane popcorn yet? Just talking to another cdf hawaii person who hasn't experienced it yet. Ono grindz. I just found out pineapple popcorn existed, got to try that.

Last edited by hawaiian by heart; 11-02-2013 at 02:05 AM..

Old 11-02-2013, 09:32 AM

Location: not sure, but there's a hell of a lot of water around here!
2,682 posts, read 7,589,472 times
Quote:
Def a hint of something, but it has nothing to do with me or my responsiblity.
If you should happen to run into Randall P. during your stay, tell him I said hello

mmmmmm,,, juicy fruit

Old 11-02-2013, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungjohann View Post
If you should happen to run into Randall P. during your stay, tell him I said hello

mmmmmm,,, juicy fruit
Man bruddah here in Oregon, there no places for the mentally ill anymore, like Hawai'i no one wants to pay for people being lazy. They just walk around freely here, just like it sounds like overthere from what i gather from this site. But if i see Randle P on the streets i will say hi for you lol.

Last edited by hawaiian by heart; 11-02-2013 at 01:00 PM..

Old 11-02-2013, 06:47 PM

12,969 posts, read 28,514,257 times
Quote:
Aloha...

... understanding your perception help to be able to place myself in your shoes."
I've tried very hard to understand your position, supporting you when you deserved it and a few times even when you really didn't, but frankly I am completely disappointed in your latest comments, attacking others in a variety of ways. I think you've gone completely off the rails.

Yes, I know you have been attacked by others here, but I think mostly not for the reasons you keep bringing up. You've posted a lot of tedious, repetitive, very badly written material that is simply not of interest to many others here.

And in any case, being attacked by others is never a valid excuse for attacking others.

Specifically, if what Futuremauian says is true about your obscene DMs to him, you fully deserve to have your account canceled and be banned from future participation here. There is simply no excuse for that kind of behavior here, no matter how big a jerk he might seem to be.

Your attack on Dreaming of Hawaii was particularly ill chosen. In my experience of her, she's always been a sweet, optimistic, and supportive member here, who is living out a well planned retirement in Ka'u after a lifetime as a mainland school teacher. But in your present fog you couldn't even get her gender right, much less understand what she was saying.

And to pull the race card on anyone living here, when in fact you are a haole yourself, and not even a local one at that... well... that's just plain nuts.

Seriously, I think you've gotten yourself wrapped around the axle here and need to take a complete break for a while until you can see things clearly again.

Aloha,
OpenD

Old 11-02-2013, 07:14 PM

2,624 posts, read 7,275,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenD View Post
Seriously, I think you've gotten yourself wrapped around the axle here and need to take a complete break for a while until you can see things clearly again.
Perhaps, now's the time for a little music by Jimmy Cliff...

JIMMY CLIFF - I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW - YouTube

Old 11-02-2013, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenD View Post

Specifically, if what Futuremauian says is true about your obscene DMs to him, you fully deserve to have your account canceled and be banned from future participation here. There is simply no excuse for that kind of behavior here, no matter how big a jerk he might seem to be.
In the first few weeks HBH posted here, I was going to offer some passes to fly to Hawaii, seemed like a genuine person. Then it went way off the rails. Just nasty and bitter posts. Monarchy stuff and clearly no sense of reality to 2013. Now he just plain has issues with people living in Hawaii mostly because he can't afford it. Most people in Hawaii seem so nice and such a departure from HBH.

Old 11-02-2013, 08:31 PM

@OpenD,whtviper1,etc

No offense guys, your right, negativity, attacks are not ok. Just as an observation in just two of my treads alone from just 4 of you guys i countted 28 rude, offensive comments about my sanity, what i post, calling me a liar etc. And thats just 2 threads! Almost my very first if not first Hawai'i CDF post one of you guys told me to "dream on peter pan "Not Aloha or Welcome". My issue has never been about debate or you not having a right to voice your opinions, my issue is there is a difference between disagreeing and being disagreeable. One of you i countted 15 times in those 2 threads that you voiced negative opinions of me and my threads or posts. Ok got the message that you don't like what i post or me move on. Thats just 2 small threads guys. I have alot of other threads.

Guys this is you comming after me, my threads startted not yours. I issued a challenge for whitviper1, Dreaming of Hawaii, Futuremauian to show me where before yesterday that i came on there threads and said you

Old 11-02-2013, 08:42 PM

post crap, or your lame, or your not from Hawai'i(like me calling you a haole) etc. I treat people the way im treatted. Aloha isn't a free pass to treat someone badly, then complain if someone eventually swings back. Im no saint, i bet if i countted the personal attacks etc from other members on me bet it would be over 200+ be interesting to find out. But we are only concerned about my obvious 2 and lack of Aloha

Old 11-02-2013, 09:18 PM

I'm just glad people in Hawaii have a great attitude and don't even remotely have the lack of reality I read from the HBH posts. It doesn't reflect day to day living here in 2013.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
View detailed profiles of: