Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2017, 05:34 PM

1,365 posts, read 2,250,914 times

Advertisements

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2017, 09:54 PM

Location: not sure, but there's a hell of a lot of water around here!
2,682 posts, read 7,582,587 times
That's obviously Kihei, on Maui.

(This message brought to you by the MVB. Mele Kalikiladat)

Old 12-23-2017, 09:58 PM

204 posts, read 182,272 times
Kauai and stop tasking my orbital satallites

https://live-gently.com/2016/01/15/w...oved-to-kauai/

Old 12-24-2017, 01:50 AM

671 posts, read 446,656 times
Looks like Kauai to me.

Old 12-24-2017, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notrhj View Post
Kauai and stop tasking my orbital satallites

https://live-gently.com/2016/01/15/w...oved-to-kauai/
is that a resort or just someone's house?

Old 12-24-2017, 05:56 PM

2,481 posts, read 2,242,352 times
you know it is Kauai'i..don't act coy.
BTW, when are you going to make your move?

been talkin' trash about moving to the Islands since 2011

Time to leap, Frog.

Old 12-24-2017, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.magoo View Post
you know it is Kauai'i..don't act coy.
BTW, when are you going to make your move?

been talkin' trash about moving to the Islands since 2011

Time to leap, Frog.
man!!! I was interviewing with a company and was ready to move to Oahu but they weren't gonna pay me enough. if that had been the Big Island, Maui or Kauai, I would have made the leap. GRRRRRRRRRRRR

I think im just gonna sell my condo, get a good 200k back and then open a quality pizza joint in one of the 3 islands. help a brotha out my bro.

Old 12-25-2017, 07:44 AM

2,481 posts, read 2,242,352 times
Mele Kalikimaka, my braddah from a different mutha!

Sounds like a plan with the pizza biz..

I'll definitely stop by for some slices...or help you out with the dough tossing if you get busy.
I live in Pizza country here in Zoo Jersey and make a pretty decent pie;
https://www.city-data.com/forum/membe...rooms-eye.html

check out my CD Album, there is a nice s'carole pie on the first page.

Old 12-25-2017, 06:28 PM

86 posts, read 80,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungTraveler2011 View Post
is that a resort or just someone's house?
The picture is from a private house - I'm presuming that it is leasable or AirBnB - on Hanalei Plantation Rd in Princeville, Kauai and is a few yards away from the St Regis on the private side towards Hanalei. The background is of Hanalei Wildlife Refuge with Mt Okolehao as the nearest peak and Hanalei Bay down on the right. If you are a hiker, Mt Okolehao is a short but steep arse-kicker that is muddy and fun. Deep into the direction of the picture over the mountain range lies Kokee Park - accessible only by driving around the island from the other direction - which has my favorite hike in the world: the Nualolo and Awaawapuhi Loop...the Lola Vista view at the end of the trail looking down towards the Cathedrals of the Napili Coast will perhaps be the most impressive and memorable landscape that your eyes will lay upon.

That house location doesn't suck...very private road that is walking distance to Hanalei Town, Hanalei Beach, Princeville. It's a dream location...they do need a good pizza joint, however, imo...

Old 12-25-2017, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GusLevy View Post
The picture is from a private house - I'm presuming that it is leasable or AirBnB - on Hanalei Plantation Rd in Princeville, Kauai and is a few yards away from the St Regis on the private side towards Hanalei. The background is of Hanalei Wildlife Refuge with Mt Okolehao as the nearest peak and Hanalei Bay down on the right. If you are a hiker, Mt Okolehao is a short but steep arse-kicker that is muddy and fun. Deep into the direction of the picture over the mountain range lies Kokee Park - accessible only by driving around the island from the other direction - which has my favorite hike in the world: the Nualolo and Awaawapuhi Loop...the Lola Vista view at the end of the trail looking down towards the Cathedrals of the Napili Coast will perhaps be the most impressive and memorable landscape that your eyes will lay upon.

That house location doesn't suck...very private road that is walking distance to Hanalei Town, Hanalei Beach, Princeville. It's a dream location...they do need a good pizza joint, however, imo...
holy crap, managed to find the house. you can even see the squared lawn & the 3 palm trees:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii