Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 09:19 PM

12 posts, read 20,006 times

Advertisements

So my father is an architect and he took our family with him on a business trip to Waikiki recently. I was walking through a construction site and found an old tiki doll, which I fashioned into a "good luck" necklace. Well since then it seems my luck as been anything but good.

First off, my brother threw a pillow at me and a wall hanging almost took my head off. So then my other brother took the necklace, and he woke up with a tarantula crawling on him...then my other brother wore it in a surfing contest and wiped out into some coral and almost killed himself. Even our maid threw her back out while wearing it and taking hula lessons.

It seems like this thing might be cursed. Any ideas on how to reverse this curse?

Old 03-20-2010, 09:36 PM

1,234 posts, read 4,591,717 times
Oh Marsha! Marsha! Marsha!

Old 03-20-2010, 09:36 PM

91 posts, read 408,844 times
sounds like a brady bunch sitcom. I suggest getting rid of it.. can you donate it?

Old 03-20-2010, 09:46 PM

11,053 posts, read 24,048,811 times
Sounds like your tiki is of the god Ku instead of Lono. Send it back to where it came from, it doesn't seem happy as a necklace.

Old 03-20-2010, 09:50 PM

1,707 posts, read 7,036,493 times
It's too late to send back, you're doomed!

Old 03-20-2010, 09:52 PM

12,918 posts, read 16,877,005 times
The whole island is full of those foolish old stories and superstitions...hey, you guys don't really believe that jazz, do you?

Old 03-20-2010, 11:32 PM

71 posts, read 202,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittensmashr View Post
So my father is an architect and he took our family with him on a business trip to Waikiki recently. I was walking through a construction site and found an old tiki doll, which I fashioned into a "good luck" necklace. Well since then it seems my luck as been anything but good.

First off, my brother threw a pillow at me and a wall hanging almost took my head off. So then my other brother took the necklace, and he woke up with a tarantula crawling on him...then my other brother wore it in a surfing contest and wiped out into some coral and almost killed himself. Even our maid threw her back out while wearing it and taking hula lessons.

It seems like this thing might be cursed. Any ideas on how to reverse this curse?
yes, you have to re-watch that episode on DVD at 2x speed from end to beginning in reverse mode. Be sure to start from the end and dont miss a scene or stop watching until its over. Its the only way. Sometimes it CAN take more than one sitting.

Old 03-21-2010, 12:28 AM

1,707 posts, read 7,036,493 times
Well there is the method of playing the tape backwards...

It has been sucessful too reverse the curse...

Old 03-21-2010, 12:40 AM

805 posts, read 1,510,722 times
Put it back to where you found it. Quick. I'm surprised most of you don't believe in this. It is a spiritual curse. Ever watch the Omen?

Ever heard of never taking lava rock out of the island? I used to work for a tour company and do you know how many times we received FEDEX packages of lava rocks sent back to Maui by tourists? They wrote letters with the rocks and gave us detailed description of all the bad things that happened since they left Maui. All of them were terrified. Some of them knew about the curse but didn't believe it. They do now.

Don't be quick to dismiss things you have never experienced.

Old 03-21-2010, 01:06 AM

1,490 posts, read 4,185,369 times
It sounds like a Marsha Marsha story. And OMG as I type this amazing I don't know what it is extra from the L & L in Pahoa - geezh give them smoked salmon and amazing treats!

I did get a tiki made for me back in 97. It was from my first Honolulu experiece. Which I won't go into details but left me in Federal Racketeering, Crimial Profroting, mail fraud etc... really bad **** being the DOD was in charge. All I did was have a job. Which I did really well. I came over to have a person learn the excell program that I created not knowing what was going on.

Got the tiki in that time period.

I never returned to the islands - got hit with all this stuff from 98 in 2001...

I burned that tiki with names on it from time period. Took two years but never wanted to see it again. And it burned and my life became good again in 2 months. And now I am in Hawaii loving it... Funny how things work?.....Never go to those spots again though. Or get a tiki.

In foot note-- I am from WA so totem poles are very important. I thought getting a "tourist" but tiki would be good. It held all the energy that I didn't know about. Be careful in your intentions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
View detailed profiles of: