Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2010, 09:49 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,067,448 times

Advertisements

Well pin a rose, on your nose.

"Hi, I'm thin and overweight women hate me for it."

Hmmm, I'm betting it's your juvenile attitude that they hate and not your body frame.

"While the fat woman next to me is grabbing a bag of chips and a soda from the vending machine, I may also be eating some chips -- but not the whole bag. A vending machine bag of chips is two snacks for me, not a half a snack, and I'm drinking water or 100% fruit juice without any added sugar. If I'm drinking soda, a 12-oz can is all I have, and I will sip at that for several hours. I don't go down to the quickie mart and get a 64-oz big gulp. And a lot of the time my snacks are yogurt, fruit, salad, or vegetables."

I love the sweeping generalizations you make about overweight people.
I'm what you would look down upon and call fat, yet I don't eat the junk food you do, and would not even if I were thin. Chips, juice, soda are all empty calories and over-processed. And pizza (by the way, putting a vegetable on it doesn't discount all the fat and calories in it) is not the healthiest choice either. You may be thin but those food items are not part of a healthy diet. Before you try schooling us fat people on a healthy lifestyle you should learn what that really means.

Old 10-14-2010, 10:04 AM

2,222 posts, read 10,648,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
Hi, I'm thin and overweight women hate me for it.
I doubt it has anything to do with your weight.

Old 10-14-2010, 10:18 AM

19,855 posts, read 65,818,191 times
There is really NO point to this thread. If I had caught it earlier, it would have been deleted as a personal attack. Now it's just closed and the OP should be ashamed of herself. Just as it's not nice to ridicule anyone, overweight people are part of "anyone."

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness