Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 07:32 AM

1,160 posts, read 4,246,172 times

Advertisements

SWEET, I'm sorry your employer isn't more flexible about you perhaps not being there Friday. But I think you will be okay. If you throw up on your boss's desk, maybe he'll get the picture if things get rough. It's now 9:30 a.m., so I reckon you're in there now, hopefully feeling mighty good on account of the meds. When you get home, you'll probably get a nap. Then you'll be okay for Friday work. It's too late now, but COULD be the doc would write you out a work excuse... if you feel really awful when you read this, you might can call back down to the place and ask will they call your employer.

On the clear and not clear waste, it should have come out clear, but you know what, diff prep drinks work diff, and hopefully they can get a good enough look-see so you don't have to do it all over again. But I'm glad they're doing an endoscope, that way could be what they find will excuse you from having to come back to do another colonoscopy in a month or whatever. Well, let us know! GG
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2012, 08:36 AM

17,535 posts, read 39,141,385 times
Wishing you luck and sending positive vibrations! My husband had this done last year and it was a breeze.

When you are up to it, please update.

Old 08-23-2012, 01:52 PM

3,848 posts, read 7,964,783 times
So I'm home. They over sedated me, after an hour I still couldn't even stand on my own. I ended up leaving in a wheel chair. I came home and was practically carried into the house by my husband, took a 3 hour nap and I'm still tipsy and exhausted. Can't say it was a breeze at all i guess the medication they use usually to put u under is on a nation wide shortage so I got two separate sedation drugs. My throat has been very sore since I've mostly been eating ice cream and jello. They found inflammation in my stomach upper intestine and colon and took several biopsies. I will be on 3 different meds for 3 months from the inflammation he said he could have been from a bacterial infection from the root canal and will wait for biopsy results .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness