Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2017, 10:08 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,833,342 times

Advertisements

Everyone has posted data in support of their stance, except for you.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 11-15-2017, 11:55 AM

37,110 posts, read 41,250,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
Just keep insisting you are right in the face of evidence. You will never learn anything. Continue living your stupid unnatural lifestyle and depending on toxic drugs.
Since you have no idea what my lifestyle is, how can you claim it is "stupid" or "unnatural"? What is an "unnatural lifestyle", by the way?

Very few drugs are "toxic", and those are used for life-threatening conditions like cancer.

You keep insisting you are right and not presenting any evidence to support your opinions. The one example you did give does not support your contentions.

Old 11-15-2017, 12:39 PM

13,714 posts, read 12,424,223 times
Quote:
Keep trying to miss the point. 70 is old enough to get "age-related" diseases in our society.
And in the societies you mention, die regularly. They won't get these "age-related" diseases if they succumb to an infection (that would be treated and cured with toxic drugs in our culture."

Old 11-15-2017, 05:42 PM

8,227 posts, read 3,418,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonov View Post
and in the societies you mention, die regularly. They won't get these "age-related" diseases if they succumb to an infection (that would be treated and cured with toxic drugs in our culture."
they don't get the "age-related" diseases. And they get old.

Old 11-15-2017, 06:01 PM

5,644 posts, read 13,225,081 times
Quote:
they don't get the "age-related" diseases. And they get old.
Because you say so, right???

Feel free any time to link EVEN one article to support your position.....

Old 11-15-2017, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
Because you say so, right???

Feel free any time to link EVEN one article to support your position.....
I linked to a recent article. They studied indigenous people who get old but do not get the supposedly "age-related" diseases.

Predictably, some commenters picked on irrelevant details and pretended not to see the point.

No one claimed that these people have perfect health. They don't have antibiotics or surgery. But in spite of that, their health is pretty good and they have a long average lifespan, if infant mortality is excluded.

They seldom get heart disease, strokes, dementia, cancer, etc., even though they DO GET OLD.

This is very good evidence that our "age-related" diseases are really lifestyle-related.

I have read many similar articles.

Old 11-15-2017, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONOV View Post
And in the societies you mention, die regularly. They won't get these "age-related" diseases if they succumb to an infection (that would be treated and cured with toxic drugs in our culture."
Lots of them get old. This is explained in the article. When they get old, they do NOT have the "age-related" diseases.

Old 11-15-2017, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Since you have no idea what my lifestyle is, how can you claim it is "stupid" or "unnatural"? What is an "unnatural lifestyle", by the way?

Very few drugs are "toxic", and those are used for life-threatening conditions like cancer.

You keep insisting you are right and not presenting any evidence to support your opinions. The one example you did give does not support your contentions.
It is obvious that you don't value lifestyle recommendations. If you did, you would not need drugs.

And how can anyone say "very few drugs are toxic" ????

You are so ignorant.

Old 11-15-2017, 06:48 PM

26,656 posts, read 28,670,889 times
This thread has reached the end of its lifespan.

Old 11-15-2017, 06:52 PM

48,518 posts, read 34,833,342 times
Quote:
It is obvious that you don't value lifestyle recommendations. If you did, you would not need drugs.

And how can anyone say "very few drugs are toxic" ????

You are so ignorant.

That makes absolutely no sense. None, Nada, Zilch.

I exercise daily, I eat an extremely healthy diet, I don't smoke, alcohol only on weekends...... I still require meds. Why? Because people get diseases.

You seem to need the definition of toxic:

tox·ic
ˈtäksik/Submit
adjective
poisonous.
"the dumping of toxic waste"
synonyms: poisonous, virulent, noxious, deadly, dangerous, harmful, injurious, pernicious
"toxic houseplants"
FINANCE
denoting or relating to debt that has a high risk of default.
noun
poisonous substances.

I take about 6 drugs, and I don't even have any side effects.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness